Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clips from my "band"
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Team Black
He he, me and one of my mates were jamming, just fooling around. He's on the drum set, and I'm on this little air powered electric organ thing, probably made in the 70's. There was no direct output on the organ, so we put the mic right next to the speakers. Even so, it's still very quiet though.
Oh yeah, just so you know, keyboard is NOT my best instrument wink1.gif

Enjoy!
Nod Strike
Nice! I suck at music.
Slender Mang
Just telling you wrong fourm... maybe some on could move it to general or fun
Team Black
Yea we need a "Media hut", or a place for music-type stuff...
Clazzy
I can play three chords on a piano, that's about my musical talent for a keyboard instrument so it's certainly better than anything I can do. I've been learning to play guitar (started three months ago) and I'm not absolutely appalling, which is a change from the usual. What other instruments can you play if keyboard isn't your best?
Team Black
I've been wanting to learn guitar, but I haven't taken the time yet to learn it, or the money to buy one for myself

The trombone is my best instrument, I've been playing it now for 9 years, in school bands
I'm still playing it, in my college's jazz band. We sound really spiffy, if we record I'll be sure and upload it
I'm also taking music theory this year, but I'm going to ditch music and go for graphic arts next semester..

I've been playing the drum set on my own for about 5 years. I have this crappy one I bought from my cousin for $20 USD that I practice on. (the set in the recordings belong to my friend...alot better than mine!)

I also sang in the choir in 12th grade XD Hey, i had time to burn between classes, why not? rolleyes.gif

I also fool around with mp3's using Audacity. I post it up on my myspace, a link is on my sig if you want to check it out

Here's another clip then, this time I am on the drums and my friend is on the guitar. Yea, we decided to just go crazy, mimicking a band called "The Chariot"
Keep in mind that it's all %100 improv OK XD
daTSchikinhed
holy crap get some melody.... That's like... screaming and drums with a bit of guitar screeching.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.