Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome New Members!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Aztek985
If your reading this, you are probably a new member of the TiberiumWeb Community. If so, the administration welcomes you smile.gif ! You are free to introduce yourself to the community in this topic, so we can get to know you wink1.gif .

However, please remember that we have a set of forum rules and you are expected to follow them. You may want to review them before you begin posting.

With nothing else to say but, welcome smile.gif , I bid you farewell and I hope you enjoy your stay.
m666
Hi everyone, it's Modder666, one of the few oldies around at the beginning of TibWeb. I have to atone for my bad TumSun visiting habits and come here. So, without further ado, I'm here, and hailing TiberiumWeb.
The DvD
Welcome back smile.gif
m666
Thanks. It's good to be in a fresh environment. Now, if PPM just got some new skins or a complete remakeover. I'll have to annoy Banshee on MSN some time.
Xenus
Hello, i was a member on TumSun as ~=Luke=~ since about september last year, but i didn't post a lot.
But i am gonna post as much as possible here.
The DvD
I don't remember Luke, but i heard you are a frequent PPM poster.

Welcome anyway smile.gif
daTSchikinhed
YES! I love myself. I'm that concieted (okay no I'm not, but whatever)

So... I'm going to Introduce myself.. then post my "code" (which is what we do as introductions at NTW).

General Stuff
My real name is Anthony Myers. I'm an avid student at Denton High School (WOOT GO BRONCOS!) in Denton Texas. I'm Seventeen, my Birthday is in two days (sunday 22/10).. I can't wait until NEXT weekend however which is when my Party is. I'm a devout Christian, and a very patriotic American Citizen. I'm in training to become a United States Air Force Pilot and hope to soon fly the Raptor or Lightning III JSF. I don't put up with crap, but i'm pretty lenient towards humour. I do however, have a short temper, so if you p!ss me off bad enough, I'll flame you till your arse catches fire (Takes alot of p!ssing off though). My mother took Pshychology as her major in College, and passed it down to me, so alot of people come to me with thier problems. If you have any problems with life in general, just gimme a call or something and I can help you out. I also have a wonderful girlfriend named Katherine. (w00t two weeks today!) She's rrrrreally outgiong, but then again, I'm just as if not MORE.

Modding and Expertise
I can say with due honesty that I'm one helluva modder. My specialties are Voxeling, Terrain Making, and Mapping (learning, but i'm pretty good). I can also make Structure SHP's, code pretty descently, and am somewhat good with GUI. I'm part of the Tiberium Odyssey team and XTX (however due to a recent computer problem, I lost a large amount of work). Aside from Modding, I, alongside with Sir Modsalot, run New Tiberium War (click signature), a new TS modding forum. It's a fun little place to just chill out. Come and Join us! It's an awesome place. (Just beware of C93 Sneak Attacks, He's evil I tell you)

The Stuff I love!
First off, I'd like to say that My hero of all time has to be Muldrake. I have such PROFOUND respect for that man. He has done so much wonderful work and contributed so much to the community, and myself! He is a wonderful person, and I get very aggrivated when people bash or flame him without reason. Also, DvD, Python, and Smiffgig have my full respect as well.

Music... OMG I love music. I'm a hardcore punk rocker, my absolute favourite band is Linkin Park, followed closely by Hellogoodbye and Staind. I love love love LOVE alternative rock, but i also have a taste for Hip Hop/Gangster Rap (Do you chain hang low, do it wobble to tha flo?). I'm really big on R&B (you know, the love song variant of rap).. JoJo, Ciara, and the Pussycat Dolls. I despise almost all forms of country music, except the Rascal Flatts (because they come from my hometown).

I love my friends more than ANYTHING on Earth! They are the most supportive people I have ever met. My absolute BEST friend and roomate, Tiffany Oberlender, is like my sister. It was through mocking her father (may he rest in peace) that the infamous Sevelys got the hell bashed and banned out of him. I love my friends, and would take a bullet for every one of them.

Anyways, heres my code:
CODE
[daTSchikinhed]
Name=Anthony
Primary=TerrainMaker
Secondary=Voxelist
Tertiary=SHPer
Quaternary=BeatThesh*tOutOfChristian93WithGiantShovel
FifthWeapon=MappingLikeKrazy
PipScale=Intellegence
Ammo=Infinate
Age=17.95
Gender=Male
Weight=145
Hight=5'10"
Hair=Black
Eyes=Green
Visage=Gorgeous
Hot=HotterThanYou
Emo=Yes
PunkRocker=Yes
Popular=Yes
DatingCheerleader=YES
Hero=Muldrake
FavouriteBand=LinkinPark,Staind,Hellogoodbye
Location=Denton,Texas
Job=GamestopManager
Roomate=Yes
RoomateName=Tiffany
BestFriend=Tiffany
Lover=Kat
H8tsChristain93=WithAPassion; I swear if he doesn't stop with me, I"m going to mail myself to him and strangle him till his eyes pop out.
FEARLESS=YES;(BRING IT ON BITCH!)
Armour=Concrete
PrimaryAircraft=Y/F22Raptor
SecondaryAircraft=SiorskiSeaking
PrimaryVehicle=AstonMartinDB9
SecondaryVehicle=M1a1Abrams
GoodInBed=yes
PwnsYourSoul=yes
HasGiantJugOfJ00s=Yes
DamageSmokeSys=FlailingFists
Offset=OffHisRocker; yeah, I'm insane.
Xenus
Thanks smile.gif
ORCACommander
OK here is me!:D

for those who don't know me I am From Tumsun, PPM, Nahaira* and CGS forums

CODE
Name= ORCACommander
Primary= Rueger .10-22 Rifle/wtih scope
Secondary=P90
Trainable=yes
VeteranAbilities=CLOAK,FIREPOWER,STRENGTH,SPEED,SIGHT,ROF
EliteAbilities=CLOAK,FIREPOWER,STRENGTH,SPEED,SIGHT,ROF,SCATTER
Fearless=yes
Armor=heavy
C4=yes
IonCannonBeacons=yes
Locomotor={4A582744-9839-11d1-B709-00A024DDAFD1}
CurrentProject=YR-TS Total Conversion Open Source
Prequisite=BARRACKS,GATECH,CAWA2A,CAWA2B,CAWA2C,CAWA2D; ASTK: all Pentagon buildings required to build ORCACommander
Owner=AMARICANS,GDI
Elite=.338/w/scope
EliteSecondary=P90E
SelfHealing=yes
Occupation=Student
Age=16yrs.
OmniCrusher=yes
OmniCrushResistant=yes
OmniFire=yes
Insignifigent=no
Catagory=VIP
Sensors=yes
Size=1.5
Strength=1000
TagetLaser=yes
TechLevel=10
Pip=red
TiberiumHeal=yes
ImuneToPsionics=yes
Assualter=yes
ImuneToRadiation=yes
MovementZone=AmphibiousDestroyer
SpeedType=Amphibious
EnterWaterSound=TanyaEntersWater
LeaveWaterSound=TanyaLeavesWater
UseOwnName=true
TiberiumProof=yes
AlternateArcticArt=yes
Cost=1500
Soylent=750
Points=500
IsSelectableCombatant=yes
VoiceSelect=Who do ya want me to kill
VoiceMove=haha finally somthin to do
VoiceAttack=DIIEEEEEEEEE
VoiceFeedback=Give Me Something To Destroy
VoiceSpecialAttack=This Blows!
DieSound=AAAHAAHHHHHH
KillsAll=true
Male=true
CurrentProject=YR:TS
PositionWithinProject=ProjectLeader,MainCoder

For hobbies I like mountain biking, skiing, hiking, rock climbing and camping and modding of course.
I am also an active member of the Boy Scouts of America so there may be times where I am not active for as long as a week.

*Nahaira has now been merged with Freedom Studios
Xenus
Hello Orca Commander
Clazzy
PipScale=Intellegence

Oh, the irony.
Aztek985
Welcome back. smile.gif
Aztek985
Welcome back. tongue.gif
Aztek985
Lol. Welcome back daTSchikinhed. smile.gif
daTSchikinhed
lol glad to be back!

@ Clazzy: Hey, I'm actually pretty smart.. I'm just incredibly oblivious to any kind of common sense...
Xenus
QUOTE (Python @ Oct 21 2006, 10:33 AM) *
Welcome back. smile.gif

Thanks Python smile.gif
Ixith
I, Ixith, am here and glad to be here smile.gif

anyways about me:

First name: Michael
Locations: Ohio, USA (or to give away the town its the antique capital of the midwest huh.gif )
Weight: around 120 lbs
Height: 5ft 9ish inches (dont know exactly been awhile since i checked)
Sports: Soccer (or the REAL football) biggrin.gif and maybe track this year....im still deciding on that
IM contacts: Just check my profile if you want to know. but anyone can contact me if they want. i dont have problems with random people adding me to their contacts....just tell me who you are so i at least know that.
Current Mods: none that i can say i am officially part of just yet.
Main Attributes to mapping: Tiberian Epicenter (spotlighted at Tumsun) and Yukon Pass (spotlighted at PPM)
Modding Skills: Mapping and basic coding
Other Interests: Pretty much music, games, and spending time with friends

well that felt pretty useless to put in but meh now you may know me a bit more now i guess......
Banshee
Hmm... Hello.

I'm not new, but I'm still posting anyway. I'm here as a process of our brainwashing program to bring everyone to Project Perfect Mod. The world will be dominated and...

Nevermind tongue.gif.

I don't know what I've drunk in the last 5 hours to make me post this, because I never post topics on these Introduction forums, but... yea, that's it. It's nice to see this place live and I sense a lot of spam comming up unsure.gif .

I forgot to say something... well... this place is to present us. I'm not Kane, I'm not a messiah. I'm Banshee.

Now that you know so much about me, I'd better stop writting, because I'm only filling your head with crap, because it's 1:17 am here and I'm not inspired. So, only the spamming part of the brain works properly.

And that's it. You would never expect a presentation like that, would you tongue.gif?
Xenus
Hey Ixith smile.gif
The Raven
Well, I'm not really good at intros, i usually just let my actions speak for themselves, but i read Ix's intro and decided to jack the form, because it seemed good. (Sorry Ix...) Anyways...

First name: David (but thay call me Damon or Matt)
Locations: Mandeville, La (About 20 minutes away from the "Chocolate City")
Sports & Clubs: Soccer! Drama Club! Anime Club, Academic Club...
Current Mods: None that seem particularly active...
Main contributions to mapping: Drei Inseln (spotlighted at Tumsun & PPM) and Aleutain Mist (spotlighted at PPM)
Modding Skills: Mapping and some coding
Other Interests: Friends, food, reading, writing poems and stories, video games, TS...summore stuff i don't feel like listing.
ChielScape
i havent been on Tumsun for a while now, knowing Tibweb would come online soon. though it was also caused by the quickly degrading quality of the forum.

as i never really introduced myself there, i see this as a new opportunity. ... <_<

[ChielScape]
Age=16
Height=186/187? not sure. havent checked lately.
Weight=around 75KG
ListensTo=Metallica mainly...
GamesModding=currently not much
ActiveMod=none
GamesPlaying=Company of Heroes/Faces of War/Devil May Cry 3 PC
LikesToEat=Chinese
LikesToBe=My comfy "PC-chair" on a pillow i placed in it.
LovesSister=true
LovesBrother=false
HatesAmerica=DamnTrue

if you wanna know more, make more tags lol.gif
Crimsonum
So...some of you may know me from PPM, Freedom Studios or New Tiberium Wars with the name Yuri 06, and I was (rarely) lurking in ol' Tumsun with the name TSthe1st...

Here are my "codes" tongue.gif :

[YWORM]
;Name: Yuri 06
Name: WorManiac
Prerequisite: NAHAND,NACORE
Primary: AlienAbduction
Secondary: TripleKungFuStrikeOfDoom
Strenght: 500
Cost: 2000
TeamColor: Red
EnjoysPlayingCnCgames: true
EnjoysModdingTSandFS: true
FavFood: somethingthattastesgood ;:P
FavMovie: hmm...there are lots of...
IsResearcherLike: yes ;:P
LikesSchool: nah, but it's essential.
WantsOwnComputer: Friggin' true.
Hobbies: Riding a bicycle
LivesIn: Finland! woot...
VoiceMove: me-me
VoiceAttack: me-rh...
VoiceDie: me-m-me-m-me-eh...
VoiceFeedback: me-e!
IsRealThreat: hell yeah!

lol.gif
Crimsonum
oh my, Banshee has done his attack into a fresh, innocent forum just to dominate the world with Perfect Mod :o

*grrk...gets brainwashed*

welcome master Banshee
Crimsonum
Hi Orcommander, but please, use some other colour on your text, it makes me bleary-eyed :wacko:
Xenus
Hey Raven, Welcome.
Sturt
I'm here peoples!
*crickets chriping*.....d'oh!
For those who have no idea who I am, you can stay that way tongue.gif
Nah, I like Sailing (little sailboats), Kayaking, Running (I'm pretty fast oddly enough), Wasting my life away on forums, and reading David Gemmell books. I'm 14 turning 15 soon and live in Australia.
I'd like to have a big list of Modding/Mapping acheivements, but I don't <_<
I'm a local mod at daTS and Sir Modsalot's new forums....
That is all...
Oh, and SOAD RAWKS!
Xenus
QUOTE (Sturt @ Oct 21 2006, 03:35 PM) *
I'm here peoples!
*crickets chriping*.....d'oh!
For those who have no idea who I am, you can stay that way tongue.gif
Nah, I like Sailing (little sailboats), Kayaking, Running (I'm pretty fast oddly enough), Wasting my life away on forums, and reading David Gemmell books. I'm 14 turning 15 soon and live in Australia.
I'd like to have a big list of Modding/Mapping acheivements, but I don't <_<
I'm a local mod at daTS and Sir Modsalot's new forums....
That is all...
Oh, and SOAD RAWKS!

Hey Sturt, Australia and SOAD both rock! tongue.gif
vOi!king ship
Nicknames: Gosho, RAGosho
Website(s): Nahaira, Freedom Studios
Public Email: ragosho@abv.bg

MSN: cccp_gosho@yahoo.com
AOL: N/A
Yahoo: cccp_gosho

Birthday: 31.10.1990
Occupation: Studying Ancient languages, History, Mythology, Archaelogy and other stuff.
Location/Timezone: Bulgaria, GMT +2
Position in site: Webmaster (Nahaira), PR and Forums Admin (Freedom Studios)

Previous Sites: Nahaira @ Forumsplace, Nahaira @ Invisionplus.net
Currently Mods: Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2
Current Mods: C&C Mahaira, Team Nahaira Mod, Dawn of the legions, X-com: The Terror from the Deep

Joined the community since: Red Alert 2, sometime in 2001
How you joined: One year ago I wanted to make my own mod for RA2.
Why you joined: I wanted to make mods.
Wiziwig
Ahh, how my favorite website has changed.
Oh, I'm Wiziwig by the way. Wizi for short. wink1.gif

Now lets get down to the juicy information:
Name:Aaron
Interests:Command and Conquer, Mapping for Tiberian Sun, many many other things.
Occupation:Paperboy. tongue.gif (at least it rolls in the dough)
Weight:UNKNOWN. =S
Height:Fairly tall.
Personallity:Changes frequently. Don't expect me to be the same every 24 hours. biggrin.gif

Thats about it. Except my plans for destroying GDI of course... ph34r.gif
Mr. Pokey
Hello everyone, again. smile.gif

Forums are looking nice, i have to say biggrin.gif
Crimsonum
Occupation: Studying Ancient languages, History, Mythology, Archaelogy and other stuff.

I didn't know you were interested in such many historical things mellow.gif good for you.
Aurora196
Well, since everybody did, I'm introducing myself.

Hello, I'm Aurora196, 16 years old, short height (only 1.60 metres) and living in Ridderkerk, Holland.

Some may know me already, I'm a mapper, nothing more, nothing less. I have tried modding and voxeling, but those didn't really work out. I'm a slow mapper, a slow poster and a lazy person, who enjoys and needs free time. My hobbies are playing games (especially counterstrike source), mapping for TS, playing some soccer (although I'm not very good at it) and some other random stuff. I also listen to music fairly often, I like British rockbands, like Franz Ferdinand and The Rakes. And right now I'm addicted to the tv-series 'Lost'.

Right now I'm kinda busy with school and stuff, although it's not that much (but as I've said, I'm lazy). I'm also kinda interested in some of the subjects in school, which are maths, physics and chemistry, although maths is kinda hard, and physics is also hard sometimes. In some years I hope to study architecture, maybe even outside the Netherlands, which would be Germany or England. And I love the country Australia for some reason, although I've never been there.

Well that's about it...

(The lay-out of this forum rocks btw tongue.gif !)
epicelite
I usted to be idjut on tum sum!

LOL this is cool! lol.gif
NiGHtPISH
Name: Ivan 'NiGHTPiSH' Katzev
Interests: Girls, CnC, Sailing
Favourite Food: French Fries
Fav Music: Rock/Metal
And I love BEER :]
Genobee
If you think , "Where has Zodiac gone?" , then no more thinking!
I am not Zodiac anymore , but Genobee from now on.
Just posted this if somebody doesn't know things.
Wiziwig
This is not the time to change your name zodiac! Too many drastic changes are happening allready. We don't need people changing their names to add to the confusion! :wacko:

Ah well, I'll get used to it I guess... tongue.gif
Sleepwalker
Holla everyone! smile.gif

Most of you guys know me as Sleepwalker from both PPM and Tumsun.. and you are going to know me in the same way here

I'm 15 years old, I live in Norway and... I love ice tea! tongue.gif
I do Tae Kwon Do (I'm 2 grades form the first black belt now)... I pwn everyone there tongue.gif
I have this thing that I think I can kick everyone's ass anytime anywhere tongue.gif (I really can! bring it on!)
I got two cats... Tommy and Tigern... both are girls tongue.gif
I wanna become a programmer..
I gotta stop starting every sentence with "I".
I.. tongue.gif - consider myself a very nice guy... I'm kinda odd sometimes.. I say "I'm not crazy, I just got a lot of personality"... tongue.gif
I love using smileys with the : P - code thingy

I consider myself a very good voxeller.. but that's just what I think.. but the units for Global Disorder pwn!:P
I do some infantry shp's sometimes.
I also consider myself a good terrain maker.... Because I really am!
I'm a skilled photoshop user..
I used to map... It's been a while now... But I'm good.
Defiant
Hello everyone I'm Defiant. I've played a small amount of tiberian sun a few months ago, interesting to see modding for it is going well. The only person I know from this forum is python. Just wanted to register and maybe install tiberian sun again and try some mods.
ChielScape
i don't mind. sweet ava.
DonutArnold
Heya all!

I am DonutArnold and I think everybody knows me. I've been buzzing around in C&C forums and I'm mostly a TS fan. I'm a kinda handyman because of my modding skills, I can mostly do anything related to C&C modding (including 3D, except terrain and Generals modding). I'm a member of 'Tiberian Glory: Twilight World' and 'Team Nahaira Mod'. The mod where I'm a leader of is 'YR: X-Com Terror From The Deep'. I have released two small mods, but I'm sure that you don't want to play 'em because they're so called "Mini-mods".

I like this new site, new forums and new skins. You have done well by making this place. I hope I can spend more time here than in TumSun.
snow93
Hello everybody!

Most of you know me as Snow93 from tumsun or cncwiki.
Anyway, I am founder/admin of the Command and Conquer Wiki http://cnc.wikia.com
I have been at tumsun since june 2005 (and I have about 700 posts there so I'm obviously important)

erm..

[snow93]
Name=Edward Lilley, Edward, Lilley, Lilleylinux, leelee, Dwarde, anything
Primary=ThinkingUpAbsurdlyObscureStorylineThings
Secondary=TryingToGetVariousC&CGamesToWorkOnLinux
Tertiary=AdvertisingLinux
Quaternary=ProphesisingDoom
PipScale=Pizza
Ammo=3.14
Age=13.6
Gender=Male
Weight=Infinte
Height=1 cm
Hair=Browny Black
Eyes=Blue
Visage=Grotesquely Ugly
GoodAtTakingTheRipOutOfYou=Yes
Hero=FterglowWebsite+ItsFounder
FavouriteMusic=Bach,Byrd,Palestrina,Victoria,Stravinsky,Shostakovich,Messaen
Location=Cambridge,England
Occupation=School
Armour=Felt
PrimaryAircraft=Bacnshee
SecondaryAircraft=OrcaFighter
Offset=I'mActuallyOverThere...LOOK!
ModdingSkills=Few+OccasionallyTriesModding/MappingForFun
ObsessedWith=Linux(YouGuessedIt)
Distro=DebianSarge, Fedora Core 5, Kubuntu 6.06, Gentoo (soon) etc.

Right.
The DvD
You must be the most interesting 13-year old i know smile.gif
Vertigo
Hi there, I'm Vertigo. I'm a vivid Tiberian Sun player who's taken a deep interest in Tiberium Wars. I really can't think of much else to say other than I look forward to being a part of this community for a long time, and I can't wait to see what the future of CnC brings us...
Genobee
I was known as Zodiac. Good thihng we got a topic like this.

CODE
[GENOBEE]
;Name: Zodiac
Name: Genobee
Prerequisite: GARADR
Primary:TheIronGloveOfEternality
Secondary: TheGiantSoupCannon
Strenght:750
Cost: 1500
TeamColor: Gold
FavFood: Chicken all the way
LikesCnC: Yes
LikesSchool:Half true , sometimes i like , sometimes not
WantsOwnComputer: Oh yes
Hobbies: Reading comics
LivesIn: Finland!
VoiceMove: Burp!
VoiceAttack: Zap!
VoiceDie: You yellow pig! Aarggh!
VoiceFeedback: Oh my..
IsRealThreat: Uv'curs

*Partially copied from Yuri06*
Crimsonum
That remainds me, Zodia...erm, I mean, Genobee, how's your maps going (multiplayer maps for...you know wink1.gif )?
Genobee
QUOTE (WorManiac @ Oct 22 2006, 03:40 PM) *
That remainds me, Zodia...erm, I mean, Genobee, how's your maps going (multiplayer maps for...you know wink1.gif )?

I don't have TS installed currently , so i can't make 'em... unsure.gif
Vertigo
It seems I forgot to mention that I'm Cadre from PPM, guess what I couldn't think of saying was the most important thing I needed to say...
Tree
Hey everyone.

I'm Tree from Freedom Studios, CNCNZ, and other places.

I'm 25 and am a network administrator for a local high school. I also do freelance advanced PHP/MySQL coding. For anyone who knows anything about PHP, I mainly code procedurally, but have recently gotten into Object Oriented (OOP).

I also do server maintenance after recently getting out of commercial web hosting.

I've been in the C&C Community since May 2004, and in that time have:
Owned/ran my own C&C site (CNC-Tomorrow)
Admin at:
- Unleashed
- Freedom Studios
- CNC Depot
and I'm currently a moderator at CNCNZ.

Well, after all that, how's everyone?
ChielScape
QUOTE (Vertigo @ Oct 22 2006, 05:00 PM) *
It seems I forgot to mention that I'm Cadre from PPM, guess what I couldn't think of saying was the most important thing I needed to say...

it wouldve helped if you used the same ava on both forums.
Vertigo
QUOTE (ChielScape @ Oct 22 2006, 09:13 AM) *
it wouldve helped if you used the same ava on both forums.

And lose the awsomness that is the one I have now? No thank you, I like my V...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.