Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hover tank
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
tetnis shot ninja
heres a hover tank i made. its not completely done. for one the turret and body colors dont match, and then theres no remap. i kind of made it with the idea that it would be the same body but you could put varrious turrets on it.

http://h1.ripway.com/tetnisshotninja/hvrtnk.zip

Grabnar the Wanderer
That tank is large.

large is GOOD!
cdmt
Thank you Tetnis Shot Ninja. This tank gives me something to shoot for in terms of detail for my own voxels. I like this much more than the last voxel you made. It's nice when someone makes something that raises the bar in terms of quality. Can you feel a spotlight coming on?
wondle_donkey
SPOTLIGHT
Corsair
Holy sh*t that things huge! But its awesome! biggrin.gif
Machine
clapping.gif Simply amazing, I really like it, and has a nice Star wars Imperial look, very nice. I should say spotlight tongue.gif
ShDwBoRn
That thing is frickin' cool! Is it for GDI or NOD? It would make sense in a starwars mod, which would be cool, very cool.
Aro
Tetnis... I personaly don't like large vehicles... I'm not sure why... It's just something i've never liked... Oversized units is a no no for me...
Still, a very nice job... smile.gif
raynor95
Cool, i never seen a hover tank like this, SPOTHLIGT punk.gif
daTSchikinhed
it's.....

i dunno. I'm lost of words, but not in the good way. I mean, yeah the texture and detail is amazing, but still... it's just not feesable in TS
cdmt
it's.....

i dunno. I'm lost of words, but not in the good way. I mean, yeah the texture and detail is amazing, but still... it's just not feesable in TS

Define feasible. This coming from the guy who regularily makes fullsize ships in a game that caters almost exclusively to land warfare. blink.gif Most maps that have water amount to oversize ponds in tiberian sun. lol.gif I like your ships though don't stop making them.
tetnis shot ninja
well first off thanks everyone. even the people that didnt like it, at least you told me why. the reason i do things big is because you can put a lot of detail into them and then just shrink them. as for the star wars thing i never really saw that but i guess in a way it does. and i almost never really decide wether to make somthing gdi or nod, i just like making voxels.
blai
Although I wouldn't use it, it's a really great piece of art. I might download it just to look at it later!
Corsair
QUOTE (tetnis shot ninja @ Apr 11 2007, 02:32 AM) *
i almost never really decide wether to make somthing gdi or nod, i just like making voxels.

Same, heh
tetnis shot ninja
yeah just making them is fun, i barely even use some of my own.

but heres the updated version. i made the body darker and added remaps. about the remap in the center sides of the vehicle, should i remove them. those might just be too much. the download is updated as well.

daTSchikinhed
OMG Nod now has a new superweapon. let's make it NOT hovor, and set it on tracks, and we have the worlds hugest siege vehicle.

I mothereffing love it!
Grabnar the Wanderer
The size of that particular panzer, makes it perfect for RA 2.

Definitely, is Grabnar the only one who sees this?
Lightstorm
i could see this thing running over buildings. not shooting them. running them over.
raynor95
It looks a bit like a homeworld 2 batlecruiser, with a heavy ion cannon (if the ion cannon can take out homeworld 2 frigates, the ts buildings are doomed)
Edit:Or a higaran pulsar gunship.. anyway the voxel looks cool happy.gif
tetnis shot ninja
well thanks for the comments guys. and i was thinking of seeing what it would look like if it had treads.
ZeroG_181
I came.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.