Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MS Paint Pics!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
ShDwBoRn
These are some pics i have made in MS paint over the last little while

This is probably the worst looking one, but it's the only unit concept, it's a prototype nod hover tank, it would use the "train=yes" code in the rules.ini so it can use those nasty spikes in the front, the turret would use a rapid fire laser and that obelisk type thing in the front would use a short range obelisk laser. it would not use the "movementzone=hover" but it would use amphibious instead of hover since it only floats a few inches of the ground

this is a nod base, shortly after the first tib war. those missiles are about vaporize some GDI n00bs

this is a grey orca fighter that says "shdwborn" on the side, for some odd reason "shdwborn"(me, duh) who is a nod pilot has a grey orca fighter. this doesn't even make since to me, and i drew this

So, what do you think?
Crimsonum
I so much hope that you will move to paper sometime, because you have skills, but you waste them on paint!
ShDwBoRn
oh believe me, i have skills on paper, i have a substantial amount of drawings laying aroun my house, at one point i had around 100 pro drawings in a binder, then my grade 8 math teacher who hates people who have any sort of artistic talent put them through a paper shredder! furious.gif

maybe i should post some of my drawings...
Aro
Y'know, those are actualy really good. smile.gif

You could probobly out-MSPaint our good old, Team Black. biggrin.gif
Roani52
It looks good... Doesn't it?
I only hate that plain, without texture, graphics of Paint
Warlord
out ms paint TB?!?!?!? Did i just hear that?

You could probobly out-MSPaint our good old, Team Black. biggrin.gif

maybe we should have a face off smile.gif
because IMO shdwborn you seem to be the master of these looking at the pics!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.