Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A new FPS C&C game...?
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Nod Strike
dance.gif

Anyways i was on here and i saw down the side something about a new FPS, so i clicked on it. Do the same please.
DeathRay2K
I'm pretty sure its false.
Tore
why is this in the TS Discussion?
ShDwBoRn
i hope theres a new FPS, that would pwn, apparently westwood was also working on a RPG called "Continuum" (not sure if thats true though)
Crimsonum
it was true...and it was going to be a MMORPG...

and that was a reply for ShDwBoRn
ShDwBoRn
a C&C MMORPG would be insane, i hope EA starts working on a new FPS or MMORPG (good ones that fit in the story line, not ones with cool graphics that don't make any sense)
Slender Mang
QUOTE (ShDwBoRn @ Mar 29 2007, 10:55 AM) *
a C&C MMORPG would be insane, i hope EA starts working on a new FPS or MMORPG (good ones that fit in the story line, not ones with cool graphics that don't make any sense)

huh that would be cool you rank up get new weapons armor (jump jet suit)
raynor95
a world of tiberium..? it could be cool playing a online game that dont use swords xD
Warlord
i'm pretty sure this should be in general discussion someone move it please
Bedeage
Renegade should have been amazing, but I still find it hard to believe how bad it is. Playing mp is fairly amusing but it gets tiresome after some nut with the sniper kills you for the thirtieth time. The RA mod is quite fun though. It still needs a decent engine :(

A real cnc FPS would be great, especially if actually made by professionals, something along the lines of quake 4 would be funny biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.