Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't beat GDI mission:Rescue Tratos
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Dallows65(Mtank)
Yeah i can get tratos out and destroy whats left of NOD. But why doesn't the game end after they are all dead??

If you can also give me tips on how to beat Nod mission to recover scrin ship, do tell. hmm.gif
ShDwBoRn
well for your first problem thats either a glitch or you didn't evacuate tratos to the starting point, OR you didn't destroy all of Nod, you just think you did

second problem, thats the mission after vega loses the tacitus right?
Dallows65(Mtank)
No i got tratos and destroyed Both of the Nod abses. Well some tiberium feinds destroyed what was left of the base where tratos was.

And i mean the mission after you reclaim the Sara jevo base( the last base you destroy in Renegade i would think)
and they find out some one took the ship that was in the temple for a joyride and crashed it. Where is Vegas base lie Cabal said there was in the level??
Team Black
vega is the orange dudes. I've always set the game speed a little lower for this one...
what you do is blitz to the scrin ship and use your buggys & bike to kill the wolverines.
put an eng by in the scrin ship. and head downward & leftward to the ramp & broken bridge.
As soon as you get up the ramp, the train is going to leave. when it gets to where you are, an engineer will try and repair the bridge. KILL IT!!
then take out the train and get the crate to finish the mission.

Sometimes when i feel like burning time I use my other 2 engineers to capture the orange conyard and refinery, and eventually take over the whole map lol.gif
Dallows65(Mtank)
I'll test that as sson as i can clean my disc.

Any help for the GDI mission.?
Tartan Bunny
does the transport ever take off? sometimes i get stuck because the hijacker acccidently hijacks the orca transport...
Crimsonum
For the Rescue Tratos mission, you should have completed first the mission where you need to destroy three Nod radar installations, because if you didn't, I think that makes the rescue Tratos mission impossible to beat.
Team Black
I must've played the gdi campaign a million bajillion times, with and without doing that sensor array mission, and I've never had a problem like this with this mission..
Dallows65(Mtank)
i did do the radar mission with minimal problems. But i am saying it's that i go through the whole entire map after getting tratos out and destroying the second nod base along with the remants of the base that tratos was in.I went through the whole entire map destroying every structure that was'nt mine. Did not work.

i think i am missing something.
Nighthawk
Have you modded the game in any way?
ShDwBoRn
for the nod mission where you have to find the scrin ship i like modding my attack buggies to carry passengers, then i set the speed of the attack cycles and attack buggies to 100, it's totally cheap but more fun
Bedeage
Rescue tratos and then kill absolutely everything. Everything tongue.gif

I think I had the same sort of problem a few years ago, and it turned out to be something stupid like one end section of a laser fence post stuck in the corner somewhere. I spent an hour methodically killing all the walls before I realised what it was biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.