Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CALLING BITTAH COMMANDER!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Tartan Bunny
Bittah, i've seen the siggies etc you have done and i am amazed. what programs do you use?
EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!
Bittah Commander
When I make a signature for someone I usually convert a VQA video to AVI (using XCC Mixer), then I use Camtasia Studio (which can be downloaded from www.techsmith.com) or ImageReady or a combination of both to convert the AVI to an animated gif, add some fancy effects, crop the image and add in the name of the person I'm making the signature for.
In the past I mostly used Camtasia Studio, but I started using ImageReady more now and now I only use Camtasia Studio when I'm unable to convert the AVI to an animated gif with ImageRead (the reason why it won't work probably has something to do with the codecs).

I hope this helps you out.
Tartan Bunny
What about that sig which shows the mammoth mk2 rampaging through the nod base? (i think its roani52)
Bittah Commander
I made 2 of those, one for Roani52...

and one for AluminumPancake (though he doesn't use it anymore).
Click to view attachment
I made both of these signatures with just ImageReady.
Roani52
Ah... Thats your secret! Ok, some parts I already knew, but now I know more

And I love my siggy!! It's cool....
1: It's the MK. II
2: My favorite number is in it
3: My nickname is in it
4: A cool guy called Johan wich is one of the most famous forum members and admins made it
And eh... Maybe there's a 5th point, but dunno sure...
Bittah Commander
QUOTE (Roani52 @ Mar 21 2007, 04:36 PM) *
My favorite number is in it

What, 17? tongue.gif
Aro
My, Nods Viper signiture, Owns! I'll use it again as soon as i get back in the "Nods Viper mood". biggrin.gif
Bittah Commander
If you want I could just change the text on it to Aro...
Aro
If you would, Bittah, that would be amazing... I'd also like a matching avatar, if you would please...

That would be greatly appreciated. biggrin.gif
Bittah Commander
I changed the text and made some small improvements to the signature, but I'll need some idea's for the avatar (use PM's).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.