Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dreadnought
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
Roadwarrior
my try to make a dread from WH40K

Click to view attachment
Team Black
interesting...that is one TINY mech blink.gif
but then, I'm not familiar with WH that much...

are you going to make it with a walking animation?
El_Serpiente
Needs to be bigger, try make it just a little bit bigger than a wolverine
-tr8er8-
Isn't the dreadnought a RA2 naval unit?
Tore
Here is a picture of a dreadnought

taken from the game Warhammer 40.000 (40k) Dawn of War
Click to view attachment
ShDwBoRn
yah it needs to be bigger, that thing looks like it should be half-way between the size of the titan and the wolverine.
Crimsonum
Eh...doesn't anybody notice that every second frame in the HVA animation is corrupted? that just makes my eyes bleed...
Roadwarrior
it has an animetion i just didn't post it. yeah it is small confused.gif
Crimsonum
besides, the voxel is kind a crap. If you made it into mech, did you give it movable legs, or is just the one big section? And please! get some more shape for it! it's just a walking toaster, with fancy spray gun on the other hand. It needs to be bigger, and if you want to make it look like the dreadnought in the picture Tore posted, you have a lot more work to do with that. And the colors are wrong...

Honestly, in the game, that would never make me think it as a heavy-duty mechanical walker...
Corsair
It's a repair droid with a a checker board, play a little game while your vehicle is getting fixed smartass.gif

Just try it again Roadwarrior, but make it much much much larger... and don't forget the HVA walking animation; it kind of nullifies the point of having a 'mech if there's no walking
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.