Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [MP3] Stomp
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
ORCACommander
a long time ago when we were tumsun and the site had a downloads section under media was stomp.mp3. A high quality soundtrack made by Frank Klepacki that was 1 of 2 tracks that were left out of the release. So No I bring it back to you all!
Team Black
good track here. I always thought of it as a blend between the TS-style music and the RA2-style music..
Didn't they feature this one in Renegade later though?
ORCACommander
ya it is in the renegade mixes but I have never heard it played ingame.
Bittah Commander
I've heard it quite often during the renegade campaign actually...
ORCACommander
hmm I guess I've always been more concentrated on pumping noddies full of lead than paying attention to the music except during the movies.
Clazzy
Not only was it in TS, but all the TS trailers had Stomp as the music. It was effectively the only know track from TS before it was released, despite never being included with the game.
blai
I think I heard that in one of the CnC 3 trailers, too.
Creagor
Yeah, in one of the first trailers. Its interesting that EA are using quite a few tracks from TS in TW - during the demo you can hear one of them in the backround as EVA is explaning about the zoning of the planet.

The only truly unused track was "Initiate", which was left out alongside Stomp, but not even used in the trailers. The only places I ever saw it up for listening/download was somwhere on cannis.net (download has scince been removed) and FK's site. It is questionable as to wether or not stomp was ever intended to be ingame, it may have been a promotion track, for trailer purposes etc...But it does rock ingame.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.