Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C&C3 demo ScreenShots *coming soon*
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
I_Am
Im so bored I made the post before i got them... Takes so long to install..
gufu
and so they come:

BTW - I can't believe, what Havoc is conservative
Nod Strike
So, EA HAVE MADE A MAMMOTH MKIII?!?!?! :shock:

<<EDIT>>

Coz, if you read the whole text, it mensions a Mammoth Mk III
vOi!king ship
OMG, EA stole from Gufu's sig!

:tongue:
gufu
Oh noes!
Chiken Head - they stole you're idea and my sig :(
Evil Arts indeed
daTSchikinhed
I'm going to be pissed if the Titan isn't implemented. And even moreso if an unplayable version of the MKII isn't in the game (kinda like the mammoth tank in TS)
Lightstorm
how do you take screenshots? i don't want to have to quit the game, open up paint and click paste every time i want to take a screenshot.
The DvD
F12. Then look in your My Documents/CnC 3 folder
Corsair
Seems like a decent game so far, but there are some strange instances (Like, even if you shoot down a bomber it will still destroy your base, whaaaa?)

Action packed, but I imagine that's only in Single Player
daTSchikinhed
contrary to what I said on MSN... I'm actually going to download the demo (*looks at downloads tab* sh*t.. 4.5 hours left T_T)

I just hope it's not like Supreme Commander and doesn't say "Please Verify that your System meets requirements."
ORCACommander
it did to me dats
gufu
Relax chiken head - it allowes me to play even though my comp idn't the newest
Wess
ok am i missing something? i dont have the map in those screens!
where did u get it?
Corsair
It's the GDI Demo Mission

No Ion Cannons or Nod Nukes, but lots of enemy infantry and tanks :biggrin: (As if you couldn't tell from the craters everywhere)
Wess
OMG i totaly forgot about the mission blush.gif
Bittah Commander
I never knew you could build pillboxes :shock:
Corsair
The GDI Riflemen can, costs 300 and it has a cooldown
Lightstorm
i still can't take screenshots.
F12 doesn't work. and Crtl+C doesn't work or if it does where do the pictures go?
Team Black
prnt scrn takes a pic and puts it in your clipboard.

So do prnt scrn to take the pic, ALT+TAB to minimize the game, open paint, and press Ctrl+V to paste the pic you took. Save the pic.

Then you can maximize the game again and keep playing
ORCACommander
aurora F12 does work and it goes into a CNC3 named directory similar to the generals/ZH one in My Documents.
ZeroG_181
I can run C&C 3 at full graphics at half the normal framerate. Turning down some useless things gives it a blistering framerate, and it looks the same as with full gfx!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.