Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ADF-01 Falken
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
tetnis shot ninja
I voxeled the ADF-01 Falken from the ace combat series. its not totally detailed nor is it normaled but im too lazy to do that so if you want to do it go ahead. it is pretty big and i dont think i am going to change it.
http://h1.ripway.com/tetnisshotninja/Falken.zip

hope you like it!!!
ORCACommander
its the attack of the enormous voxels! very good very sleek
Corsair
Yea, the two newest ones have been large but pretty good in my opinion :smile:
cdmt
Great voxel look like you changed some things structurally like inner wing sweep and cockpit placement but it looks good. You also gave me some ideas on how I could improve mine in terms of applying a gradient to my voxel on the wings.
tetnis shot ninja
i dont know what you mean, the wings are exactly like the games as is the cockpit. the only thing wrong is the underside of the engines which i forgot how they looked. other than that its pretty much exactly how the one in the game looked. but other than that thanks for the comments!
Nod Strike
It's a bit to.. big for the airpad. Very good though.
Team Black
Wow is this your first voxel, I don't remembber seeing you ever post any before.
Very nice, the one problem though I see is the PitchAngle= Planes generally don't fly nose-down, they fly parallel to the ground tongue.gif

(BTW you put finished voxels in the Finished Voxels forum - - but that's OK because it will likely get SPOTLIGHTED matrix.gif)
tetnis shot ninja
i know about the pitch problem but i didnt really change it since i just wanted to get an ingame pic and someone who used it would have to do the inis for it anyways. this isnt my first voxel. if you go into the spotlighted voxel forum there is one that is named "some voxels' but it was from back before the site was redone. and the reason i put it in this forum was because i was planning on fixing it up a bit but i guess its as good as done already.

I have updated it, not much has changed. i just fixed up the bottom of the engines and added some detail. the download is updated. sorry for no pics of it but my comps being a ******* *** **** *** ** * ***** right now.

if you want to see pics of the jet go here. these are the pics i used for reference.
http://homepage2.nifty.com/sparrow2/build19-adf1.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.