Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Medium Tank
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
blai
A generic medium tank, maybe a heavy tank, as iot barely fits through the War Factory doors. Nothing too fancy.
Note: I made this with the outdated Voxel Section Editor 1.2, not 1.32, so quality might be worse.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

EDIT:Added upload
Warlord
is this your first try at a voxel? because if it is you have done well :wink1: i can't voxel its just too complicated for me although i did make a mini cooper but it isn't very facinating lol.gif lol a mini cooper what was i thinking back then?!?!?
blai
Thanks. It's actually my 5th decent voxel. There are a couple of mine in the "archived voxels" section.
ORCACommander
YAY BLAI IS BACK! Now all we need is the other 50 or so members Still MIA from good old tumsun.
Aro
Welcome Back Blai. :biggrin:

Its Nods Viper... Good to see you back... I Love this Voxel.
Definatly a download from me.

...Wheres the download? huh.gif
blai
Whoops oops.gif added download.
cdmt
That is a nice looking tank.
Machine
QUOTE (cdmt @ Feb 18 2007, 11:21 AM) *
That is a nice looking tank.

Yes it is a nice tank, but it lacks details in it's front
vOi!king ship
Somehow reminds me of an artillery...

Good job non the less.
Corsair
Yea, I think it would look nicer if the turret was more centralized, but that's just me
gufu
It looks like a tank destroyer - that shoots like Ra's artilery(under angle)
blai
QUOTE (Corsair @ Feb 18 2007, 03:38 PM) *
Yea, I think it would look nicer if the turret was more centralized, but that's just me

It actually is, but because I simply replaced the Disruptor with my voxel, and with no new art.ini, the turret isn't centered. That's also why the front is undetailed. The turret normally covers it up.
The Raven
It looks....rather mis-shapen...
Kurorahk
Good work and good to see you again, that is a farly nice tank for any voxel that i have seen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.