Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: REQUEST: C&C DOS internet multiplayer on XP & Vista
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Dawn > TD Discussion
kevingpo
I managed to get C&C DOS multiplayer working across the internet on XP & Vista with another friend. It's very easy and all you need is the excellent fast ykhwong DOSBox 0.66 build at http://doom.vachu.com/DOSBoxEasy.exe and no need to worry about firewall settings or complicated setup.

ykhwong's DOSBox has been specially modified/enhanced & runs complex DOS games super fast even on low spec P3s & P4s.

We're looking for other players so we can get a 4 player C&C DOS games going... and the long-lost C&C Capture The Flag games.

Reply here or add my MSN to your contacts list (which you can figure out from my username).
Bittah Commander
Please stop nonsense with bots. If there's a bot the mods and admins will deal with it.

Anyway, thanks for that version of DosBox, kevingpo. I worked with an older version until now smile.gif I added you on MSN, so maybe we can have a TD match some time... It'll be my first online TD match lol.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.