Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The first "Tiberian Sun" trailer
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Dawn > TD Discussion
Team Black
Since this clip is from Tiberian Dawn, I posted it here.
The vid

I haven't seen it on Dawn for myself, as I didn't really own that game for long. However, I came across it on youtube and thought I'd share it for those who weren't aware of it already.

I also wanted to show it incase LKO or Machine needed an idea for their next mech shp smile.gif
Aro
It was short, simple and boring.
The Tiberium sun now is alot better than they made it seem in that little trailer.
Ixith
meh i liked that trailor. i mean come on it showed a laser/rocket wolvie proto deckin out damage. (thats the one right? sorry im a lil lazy to check it out but i do believe thats the one on my TD game)

i wish the wolvies looked more rounded rather than squarish and box like :(
*cough* heeyyyy LKO or Machine wanna make it better? *cough* rolleyes.gif
Corsair
I don't like the wolverine in that video pinch.gif
Crimsonum
Old as this chair I'm sitting in...the trailer was made when they just got the idea for a TD sequel, hence the TD buildings...
vOi!king ship
It's a part of the TD "Comming Atraction" section. You also see some Legacy of Caine, Legends of Cyrania, Red Alert and Tiberian Sun previews (btw, the RA1 doesn't use Hell March, but those exact same images are used in the real RA1 trailers after that.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.