IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Dawn of the Tiberium Age v1.10 released, Also watch the trailer, if you haven't seen it already
Bittah Commander
post Jan 10 2010, 01:23 PM
Post #1

Forum Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 5
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

It has taken quite a while for version 1.10 of The Dawn of the Tiberium Age to get finished, but it's finally here and I promise you that it's not just been collecting dust all year long.

DTA 1.10 has the longest change log yet, so I'm just going to link to it: http://dta.ppmsite.com/changelog.

The most notable change is without a doubt the addition of the enhanced mode. While the classic mode aims to be a perfect replica of C&C95 on Tiberian Sun's engine, the aim of the enhanced mode is to improve or add features to the ones you're already familiar with from the classic mode.
To get a better idea of what I'm talking about, just watch the trailer if you haven't already seen it or you can of course just head straight to DTA.PPMSITE.COM to download and play the mod straight away (do watch the trailer if you haven't seen it however, because I put quite a few hours in making it tongue.gif).

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Bittah Commander
post Jan 12 2010, 06:50 PM
Post #2

Forum Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 5
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Yeah, I still have access to DTA's directory at TibWeb's FTP, so you're already mirroring it tongue.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:54 PM

XGhozt.com