post Apr 14 2011, 09:20 PM
Post #1

Cyborg Commando
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 314
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Hello everyone. First of all, I'd like to apologize for lack of output in the Twisted Insurrection public sections recently. The main reason behind this is due-to myself having some severe technical issues with both of my computers, primarily, the one I use for modding. With these issues in mind, I am unable to continue my normal work-flow on Twisted Insurrection and I have hit a progression stand-still until my computer(s) are repaired, which hopefully wont be too far off from now.

I am here to assure you, just because you are not seeing a lot of activity in the Twisted Insurrection public sections, it does not mean that the mod is in any circumstance dead or at a stand-still, progression has just been slower from my side of the fence and it will all pick up again soon. Even so, the rest of the staff have been working hard during my absense creating various things such as additional Twisted Dawn voxels, GDI Aircraft, Nod Structures, Promotional Sketches and new Maps. I am unable to show you everything at this current moment, so for this update to have a bit of a brighter spot in it, I will introduce you to the newest member of the Twisted Insurrection team: Swirekster.

Swirekster is a talented artist whom has created many promotional sketches for Twisted Insurrection as well as concept art and potential FMV (In-game movie) material. Here are a couple of previews of his Twisted Insurrection work:

(Click on the images to view larger versions)

Another update will come once I am able to mod properly once again showing off much of the all-new in-game material and completed TI sections. For now, I will leave you with this new Twisted Insurrection gameplay video which was also put together by Swirekster. This video is simply a walk-through of Nod Mission 2 which can be viewed in High Quality. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiJnj_QP8CU

Twisted Insurrection will never die!

--------------------
Aro - Leader of Twisted Insurrection and Evolution.

Tiberian Sun: UMP
Tiberian Sun: Modding Tools
Tiberian Sun: Mapping Tools

"Aro is OP." - TiberianFuture
"Aro for Dictator!" - Droke
"Aro for President!" - CL4ymOr3
"You're Aro, you always win." - daTS
"He's referred to as The Aro because he really is that f*cking awesome!" - Fenring
"Only members of the A.R.O. Society are allowed to use :WAT and related terms (TAW:, :BIGV, etc.)." - Crimsonum
"To Aro, founder and leader of TI, the best public relations and mod manager, great friend, modder and mapper." - Lin Kuei Ominae
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Team Black
post Apr 15 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #2

Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 123
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Excellent!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:05 PM

XGhozt.com