post Aug 1 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #1

Cyborg
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 969
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Here is a mod that I was working on some time ago but never finished. The mod has four factions, fixes to most known bugs in TS and graphics from users and other Westwood games. If anyone would like to finish the mod as its all right with me. Also I am sorry to the creators of some of these graphics that I have not credited you, I was going to but never got around to it.

GDI and Nod forces get multiple new units and structures.
Nod can utilize Cyborgs and older Nod structures only after producing Cabal's core and the Old Temple of Nod.
The Cyborg now has a cannon on par with that of the titan, this was influenced by one of the first GDI cinematics.
Most infantry are now different per factions like the GDI trooper which gets a rail-gun upon becoming a veteran
(inspired from the same cinematic as the one that inspired the cyborg's cannon).
Some game-play changes include much more powerful and formidable veins that grow faster and are around 10 times stronger.
The two new factions are the mutants, who use first tiberian war equipment, and civilians, who tend to use even more antiquated equipment like those from Red Alert.
The civilians were imagined as a faction that would assist other factions by producing tiberium creating drones, but I never got them to work in a way that I wanted. These are only a few of the multiple changes that I made to the game.
Should anyone actually enjoy this I might finish it, but hey who wants to play this when great mods like TO, TI, DTA, and more exist.

Note, this mod was made for FS so it will work best with it. Bugs like multicolored cameos will appear in normal TS, this is due to the implementation of spies.

--Download--

--------------------
The one true rule of halo is Kill or be Killed.
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Revolutionary
post Aug 2 2010, 07:09 PM
Post #2

Hum-vee
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,267
Alliance: CABAL

Downloaded, ill take a look when i have time smile.gif
(those great mods may excist but if we dont want to replay the original cnc games were going to have to wait a bit for them to appear, we neede something to play in the mean time wink1.gif )

--------------------
CnC-Comm.com News poster and Creator of TS:Best of Beta and Revo's Mod's

Devastator
post Aug 3 2010, 12:40 AM
Post #3

Commando
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,799
Alliance: GDI

Lets go over some errors.

-Even with Firestorm, some cameos are still all glitchy.

-When I build the Nod Gun Turret(TD Tech) it gives me an IE.

-The GDI Trooper has a mini-railgun when not veteran or elite.

-The Sleeping Tripod cost 50$. Simply undeploy it and it becomes LKO's death machine. Also it is buildable as soon as you construct the Construction Yard. Raise cost, and give prerequisite something like Tech Center. (oops I revealed a used graphic)

Other than that this mod is fine. But I keep my eye on mods like TI, TO and you get the idea. I work on my own mod now, so someone else should fix the mod with these bugs I reported.

--------------------

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:39 PM

XGhozt.com