IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Command and Conquer: Kane's Vision, its a c&c where Nod not sux at all the missions
Blackhand Comman...
post Aug 21 2009, 01:16 PM
Post #1

Hum-vee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,533
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Kane's Vision is a mod which gives you the experimence of an alternative timeline, where Kane was able to launch his chain reaction missile - however, heavily damaged - ,so the mutants and some of the humanity survived on the north pole and on the Antartica (remember, Tiberium sux in very cold areas)

Facing the loss of most of their forces, the remant of GDI started a full retreat to less Tiberium infestated areas,
while the brotherhood is planning to finally destroy the GDI.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the story, but my main objective is to make TS less obsolete... How?
This things are done or will be done in a few days (or weeks):

-Giving Captureable Tech Buildings
-Adding more Infantry, vehicles, and most importantly AIRCRAFT
-More Tiberium Lifeform
-new cameos, sounds
-Adding Easter eggs to crates, like civilian vehicles (its done and cool)
-Bugfixing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This things are planned to do:

-More Terrarin Types
-Improve AI
-Improve crate rules to sometimes give u Drop-pods, Ion Cannon, Chemical Missile etc

Things that planned to do but almost impossible, or just take VEEEEERY long time:

-Working orca transport, and/or dropship
-Navy
-Stealth Aircraft
-More loading screens

Im already made some new units and most of the cameos
Attached Image
and a few buildings
(screenshots will coming soon, really soon)

GDI

Supply Truck (not Buildable, but crategoodie)
Its functioning like the normal trucks, but sometimes it carrying troops exept of supplies.
Cost: N/A
Attached Image

X-67/b Mammoth Tank
After they lost most of they forces, GDI reactivated their mammoth tanks, and heavily modified them.
These new mammoth tanks coming with super heavy armor, what is almost invincible for small arms, but this
new, upgraded mammoths are also slower than the original ones.
Cost: 1650$
Attached Image Attached Image

Assult APC
Everybody knows that the regular GDI personal carriers have no guns or fireports, and they can be destroyed easyly. After some failed missions, GDI modified some of their APCs to have better armor and weaponry.
All Assult APCs have a strong 30mm auto-cannon and additional armor, however, these ones are slower than the regular APCs and they can carry only four troops. In skirmish and multiplayer you can't build Assult APCs, however they will be in several missions.

Amphimbious APC
I tought the fully remapable Amphimbious APC is crappy so I made a reskin.
Cost: 950$

Umagon
She is a sniper, but I don't know what happens to her in the Nod storyline. If she dies or something, she will be only useable in multiplayer and skirmish. If she's fine, maybe I will use her in some missions. In my mod, Umagon have a sniper rifle with much better range, she can be trained, and she have C4 charges.
Prerequisite(s): GDI Barracks, GDI Upgrade Center
Tech Level: 10
Cost: 1000$

=units and buildings which only existing in my mind -yet. I write down these because a lot of mods are coming up, and they maybe use features similar to mines, and I don't want anyone to think thats wasnt my idea.=

GDI Armory (building) <--- my idea
It have the same function as the Civilian Armoryes, but its buildable.
Prerequisite(s): GDI Barracks
Tech Level: 3 or IDK
Cost: ?

Fortyfied defence <--- originally LKO's idea (fortress tower)
The counterpart of the Obelisk Of Light, this defence have an upgrade pad, which can be equipped with: Flak Cannon Upgrade - a quad cannon which fires kinetic shells at ground targets and flak shells at airborne ones, Light EPM Cannon Upgrade, which have a good range, but a very low rate of fire (7sec/shoot) and it can disable a very small group of vehicles or cyborgs (maximum 9 vehicles) for about 5 secs, or a quad-mortar upgrade.
Prerequisite(s): GDI tech center, GDI barracks
Tech Level: ?

Dropship Bay <---my idea
A large building used by the GDI to produce large aircraft, such as the Dropship or the Assult carriers.
Prerequisite(s): GDI Radar, GDI Tech Center
Tech Level: 7

Orca Interceptor <---my idea
This Orca variant treades armor for speed and efficency against other flying units. It will have a barrage of SAM rocket (about 6 rockets), which can kill almost any aircraft with its few munition, or a nod buggy-sized vehicle. It should be even faster than the banshee. It'll have a huge guard radius, so if you set it on guard mode, it should take down an incoming aircraft before it even reaches your base.
Prerequisite(s): GDI Helipad, GDI Radar
Tech Level: 7

Dropship <---orginal TS unit but will be heavily modified, and buildable?
The regular GDI dropship, should be used to transport some vehicles, or 12 infantry. Don't ask me how.
Prerequisite(s): Dropship Bay
Tech Level: 9

Assult Carrier <---my idea
I found something interesting on tibweb. Someone written that if you give an air vehicle a dummy weapon and carryall tag, and order it to attack something the carried troops will parachute out and attack the same thing.
My idea is to change the parachute image to a vertical drop-pod thingy, maybe fasten up the falling speed.
The result should be a plane which goes over the targed stuff, fire its dummy gun and drop out the infantry, then reload in about 2 secs. Great to engineer rushes, but its slow and defenceless alone, so keep it away from enemy Orca interceptors and Anti-Aircraft drones (this stands to the Dopship too)
Prerequisite(s): N/A
Tech Level: mission only

The Brotherhood Of NOD

Troop Truck
Quick, cheap, and lightly armored, this vehicle is the best to transport troops in paved areas, or in case of low tech level game...
Cost: 650$
Attached Image

SAM Drone
As I said, my mod will have more aircraft, but less aircraft spamming in both skirmish and MP.
The SAM drone is fast, fairly armored, and it can take down an Orca fighter in about 5 seconds...
... on the other hand it can't attack ground or naval units.

Devil's Tongue
OK I have made a recolor for this tank's treads and grinders 'chus the old, all grey ones were crappy. BTW look at its old cameo in the original TS, seems like the designers of the game also wanted to have different colored gear.
Cost: 750$
Attached Image

=units and buildings which only existing in my mind -yet. I write down these because a lot of mods are coming up, and they maybe use features similar to mines, and I don't want anyone to think thats wasnt my idea.=

Military Hospital (building) <---my idea, but not too original isn't it?
Since Nod have no medics, they can't heal they wounded infantrys. Until now.
Prerequisite(s): Hand Of Nod
Tech Level: 3

Armor-Piercing Turret
The basic laser turrets aren't too effective against vehicles, especially at low tech level. This turret using kinetic-energy based shells, similar to the Chameleon Tank Destroyer's, but its have a lower caliber, range and firepower. Its counterpart will be the RPG upgrade to the component tower, which will be modded to be only effective aginst vehicles.
Tech Level: 5

Chameleon Spy <---original TS unit but will be buildable
You know it.
Prerequisite(s): Hand Of Nod, Nod Tech Center or Nod Radar IDK

Blackhand Assassin <---my idea but not too original
The assaisn should be a unit which become stealth if stands, and armed with sniper rifle, or a shorter ranged, silenced machinegun.

"Chameleon" Tank Destroyer <---my idea
This tank is fairly armored, have a medium speed, and become stealthed when not moving or shooting. Its kinetic shells are very effective against armored targets, and only a bit less effective against buildings tahn the tick tank's 90mm. But it sux against infantry.
Prerequisite(s): Nod War Factory, Nod Tech Center

SSM Launcher <---my idea
A bigass rocket artillery which have to deploy to fire. Long range and firepower can be exepted, but the vehicle itself is slow and lightly armored, aswell as its rockets, which are not following their target. Currently I'm trying to find a way to make the rockets killable, however its pretty hopeless.
Prerequisite(s): Nod War Factory, (?Nod Radar?) Nod Tech Center

Tech Buildings, Civilians, The Forgotten, Tiberium lifeforms

Civilian Hospital
If you capture it, you can heal your troops inside

Armory
If you capture it, you can upgrade your troops inside. This building may allow you to conscript mutants to your army.
Cost N/A
Attached Image

CABAL Core
Sometimes you will find abandoned, and deactivated CABAL cores, and if you capture them, you will be able to build CABAL Obelisk, Obelisk Of Darkness, and the Core Defender. This building needs pretty much power to function.

CABAL Obelisk
It have as much firepower as the Obelisk Of Light, but its much more difficult to destroy this one.
Thanks to its height, its also have better range. Needs lot-o-power. BTW its remapable.
Cost: 1700$
Attached Image

Obelisk Of Darkness
Also known as AA obelisk, this obelisk cant attack ground units, but its deadly to aircraft.
It requires lot of power in order to function. And its remapable.
Cost: 1900$
Attached Image

Core Defender
Everyone knows everything about this unit, but in this mod its much slower and weaker to make it more balanced.
Cost: 10000$

Conscripted Mutants
They will fight for you if you give them what they want. This infantry is aviable for both sides if they capture an Armory. (yes, the weapons what these guys want.) They are about as strong as a light infantry, but these guys have bigger guns.
Cost: 200$

Tiberian Fiend (green variant)
I made a new Tiberian Fiend, its green at all, and not remapable.
Attached Image

Tiberian Fiend (blue variant)
This variant of the Tiberan fiend lives in blue Tiberium. This creature has explosive, blue shards, and the creature itself will explode when die. This variant is blue at every time and not remapable.
Attached Image

School Bus
Can transport 20 infantry, but cant be built. There are only two ways to get it, one is to send a hijacker inside a neutral one, the other is to get it from a crate (multiplayer and skirmish only). The new model is only partly remapable, and really looks like a school bus.
Attached Image

Civilian Car
Can transport 4 infantry. You can get it the same ways as you can get the school bus. As it is a part of the massive civilian vehicle pack in my mod, there will be 7 differently coloured variant of this, all of them are partly remapable.
Attached Image

Pick-up Truck
This one can transport only 2 infantry. Only useful at transporting commando units to unprotected enemy installations. You can get it the same way as the school bus or automobile. As it is the part of the massive civilian vehicle pack in my mod, there will be 6 differently coloured variant of this, all of them are partly remapable.
Attached Image

Recreational Vehicle
The good old mobile home now partly remapable. Get it the same way as u get the other civilian vehicles.
Attached Image

This post has been edited by Blackhand Commando: Mar 16 2010, 06:28 PM

--------------------
The Brotherhood of Nod will rise agin...
BTW I have a nice voxel for ya: Unused Tank Destroyer
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
2kool4u526
post Aug 21 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #2

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,553
Alliance: CABAL

Sounds really good, hopefully you can complete it.

--------------------
Transferring Files...
Initiating, Please stand by...

Welcome
       to the
BOT DESTROYERv 5.26
(GAMEZER EDITION)

Blackhand Comman...
post Aug 22 2009, 09:10 AM
Post #3

Hum-vee
Group Icon

I have to say that I will update my fist post every time i make something new.

--------------------

Aztek985
post Aug 25 2009, 01:00 AM
Post #4

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Alliance: Nod

Looks really good! Keep it coming.

--------------------

2kool4u526
post Aug 25 2009, 03:11 AM
Post #5

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

If you need any help with something, I'm good at... well I dunno what I'm good at???

Edit: I'm good at making maps, and really good with making cars, trains, etc. move on waypoints.

Another Edit: What is the unit between the mammoth tank and the jump jet infantry???

Third Edit: What is the Anton Slavic unit donna do???

This post has been edited by 2kool4u526: Aug 25 2009, 03:14 AM

--------------------
Transferring Files...

Welcome
       to the
BOT DESTROYERv 5.26
(GAMEZER EDITION)

Blackhand Comman...
post Aug 25 2009, 08:35 AM
Post #6

Hum-vee
Group Icon

QUOTE (2kool4u526 @ Aug 25 2009, 05:11 AM) *
If you need any help with something, I'm good at... well I dunno what I'm good at???

Edit: I'm good at making maps, and really good with making cars, trains, etc. move on waypoints.

Another Edit: What is the unit between the mammoth tank and the jump jet infantry???

Third Edit: What is the Anton Slavic unit donna do???

The unit between the jumpjet and mammoth is an early Avatar warmech concept. I found it on the internet, and because its looked rly cool I felt I have to make a camo out of it. Its originaly an easter egg, but maybe I will make a mech and use this cameo for it.

Anton Slavik's cameo have the same story, maybe if i make missions you will get Slavik and Oxanna, however they can't be trained, both of them are armed with C4 and Slavik can take down aircraft.
Oxanna also have a cameo I made, but thats a bit crappy.

Currently I don't need maps, because first i have to make the new terrarin types.
Then the mapping.
BUT -Hyper, take a look here- I really need someone whos good at EXE editing to make the
"planned to do but almost impossible" a bit easyer...

This post has been edited by Blackhand Commando: Aug 25 2009, 08:36 AM

--------------------

Nyerguds
post Aug 29 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #7

Cyborg
Group Icon

Member No.: 97
Favorite game: Tiberian Dawn

TBH, I don't see how making the overpowered CABAL stuff buildable would make a mod interesting -_-

This post has been edited by Nyerguds: Aug 29 2009, 11:51 AM

--------------------

Blackhand Comman...
post Aug 30 2009, 08:08 AM
Post #8

Hum-vee
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nyerguds @ Aug 29 2009, 01:50 PM) *
TBH, I don't see how making the overpowered CABAL stuff buildable would make a mod interesting -_-

Its more simple than u think.

First, as I said I weakened it. It had 10000 hp , but now it will have only 7500. its speed was also reduced, as well as the firing rate of its gun. and its expensive. its costs 10000$.
and one more thing. You will find CABAL core only on maps with over 6 players, so you will probably lose ure core defender if you try to kill all the player's bases. and it have a build limit (1) .

This post has been edited by Blackhand Commando: Aug 30 2009, 08:09 AM

--------------------

Nod Strike
post Aug 30 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #9

Hover MLRS
Group Icon

Member No.: 297

The firepower, speed and armour of the CABAL Core Defender should be at least half IMO. Otherwise good looking.

Unless you want the CABAL Core to be a game winner, in which case you should have to defend the core for a few minutes and the cost should be about 15,000.

--------------------

Blackhand Comman...
post Aug 31 2009, 08:33 AM
Post #10

Hum-vee
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nod Strike @ Aug 31 2009, 01:15 AM) *
The firepower, speed and armour of the CABAL Core Defender should be at least half IMO. Otherwise good looking.

Unless you want the CABAL Core to be a game winner, in which case you should have to defend the core for a few minutes and the cost should be about 15,000.

I don't know how to make a script or wtf which makes it possible.
Otherwise I will try to make the AI smarter, so it will try to capture/destroy the CABAL core at all costs.
If you ever tryed to kill a hard AI's base with an unmodded Core defender, its pretty hard to keep the CoDef
alive.

Edit:
Good news: I've just made a remapable Civilian Armory (or just Armory in my mod)
take a look at my first post. the flag is animated.

This post has been edited by Blackhand Commando: Sep 12 2009, 09:23 AM

--------------------

RaegMachine
post Oct 8 2009, 07:58 AM
Post #11

Technician
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,638

Sounds awesome biggrin.gif

--------------------

2kool4u526
post Oct 8 2009, 09:48 PM
Post #12

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

If you need anymore icons there are a bunch here:
http://translate.google.com/translate?prev...history_state0=

It is using the google translator because the website is Russian

This post has been edited by 2kool4u526: Oct 8 2009, 10:01 PM

--------------------
Transferring Files...

Welcome
       to the
BOT DESTROYERv 5.26
(GAMEZER EDITION)

Blackhand Comman...
post Oct 9 2009, 01:04 PM
Post #13

Hum-vee
Group Icon

Nice to see someone still cares about my mod.

Thx for that link! there are awesome stuff there, I love especially the ghost stalker...
I have to ask: Is these stuff made from wallpapers (i dont rly have to give credits) or drawn by someone, or just cut from scenes by someone ( i have to give credits) ?

BTW I already made two cameos from that avatars

Attached Image Ghost Stalker, of corse

Attached Image Multi Missile (yes, I know that its the WAM, but it looks cool)

This post has been edited by Blackhand Commando: Oct 9 2009, 01:21 PM

--------------------

RaegMachine
post Oct 9 2009, 03:44 PM
Post #14

Technician
Group Icon

infranty cameo would be nice biggrin.gif

--------------------

Rampastring
post Oct 9 2009, 05:24 PM
Post #15

Tick Tank
Group Icon

Member No.: 957

QUOTE (Blackhand Commando @ Oct 9 2009, 04:04 PM) *
I have to ask: Is these stuff made from wallpapers (i dont rly have to give credits) or drawn by someone, or just cut from scenes by someone ( i

I'm not exactly sure, but I think you need to credit the site even if the avatars would be made of the TS wallpapers/cutscenes.

--------------------

Blackhand Comman...
post Oct 10 2009, 08:45 AM
Post #16

Hum-vee
Group Icon

QUOTE (RaegMachine @ Oct 9 2009, 05:44 PM) *
infranty cameo would be nice biggrin.gif

you can see both GDI and Nod infantry cameos at the top of the page, all made by me, but i used wallpapers.

EDIT: you can't see all of the cameos i made on the top, I did GDI war factory, Nod temple and some other icons about 2 months ago.

This post has been edited by Blackhand Commando: Oct 10 2009, 08:47 AM

--------------------

RaegMachine
post Oct 10 2009, 09:31 AM
Post #17

Technician
Group Icon

ok I didn't notice them

--------------------

2kool4u526
post Oct 12 2009, 10:35 PM
Post #18

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

QUOTE (Blackhand Commando @ Oct 9 2009, 09:04 AM) *
Nice to see someone still cares about my mod.

I check ur first post almost everytime I'm on here to see if u have added anything new.

--------------------
Transferring Files...

Welcome
       to the
BOT DESTROYERv 5.26
(GAMEZER EDITION)

Blackhand Comman...
post Oct 14 2009, 01:44 PM
Post #19

Hum-vee
Group Icon

QUOTE (2kool4u526 @ Oct 13 2009, 12:35 AM) *
I check ur first post almost everytime I'm on here to see if u have added anything new.

RLY? THX!

Check out the new Assult APC at the top!

Attached Image

Amphimbious APC remap will come soon (Assult APC without turret) !!!

This post has been edited by Blackhand Commando: Oct 15 2009, 12:00 PM

--------------------

RaegMachine
post Oct 15 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #20

Technician
Group Icon

Looks awesome dance.gif

--------------------

Blackhand Comman...
post Dec 27 2009, 07:21 PM
Post #21

Hum-vee
Group Icon

Remade Devil's Tongue coming soon

OK, sry wont come soon... after i got a 2 in the school my parents told me i "shouldn't turn on the computer for some weeks". Its a bit stupid from them, but they are still my parents...

25th of December, 2009.
OK here it is!!! After almost one month of inactivity I have made that freaking Devil's Tongue!
pls rate it in your comments (better/worse than the original one etc)

--------------------

2kool4u526
post Dec 28 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #22

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

good
9/10
just a little too dark (or maybe it's just the lighting)

--------------------
Transferring Files...

Welcome
       to the
BOT DESTROYERv 5.26
(GAMEZER EDITION)

Blackhand Comman...
post Dec 29 2009, 09:31 AM
Post #23

Hum-vee
Group Icon

well, its rly the lighting since i was stupid enough to make the screenshot on a night map. I will make more at normal lighting soon.

--------------------

2kool4u526
post Dec 30 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #24

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

anyway, it's still good

--------------------
Transferring Files...

Welcome
       to the
BOT DESTROYERv 5.26
(GAMEZER EDITION)

Blackhand Comman...
post Jan 13 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #25

Hum-vee
Group Icon

hey guyz i cant decide where to continue, so you should advice me! here are the options:

-Make the Orca Interceptor (GDI)
-Make the Chameleon Tank Destroyer (Nod)
-Make a suitabel Anti-Aircraft Drone (Nod)
-Start making navy units (I red a topic about it at PPM, and no bugz will appear if I do it correctly)
here are some examples of navy:
-Battleship (GDI)
-Gunboat (GDI)
-SAM Cruiser (GDI)
-Railgun Warship / Sonic Warship / Naval Ion Cannon (GDI, prototype)
-Razor Boat (Nod)
-Attack Submarine (Nod)
-Missile Sub / Cruise Missile Carrier (Nod)

This post has been edited by Blackhand Commando: Jan 15 2010, 04:37 PM

--------------------

Nod Strike
post Jan 14 2010, 04:40 PM
Post #26

Hover MLRS
Group Icon

Orca Interceptor sounds cool, but I thought Orca's were for GDI?

--------------------

2kool4u526
post Jan 15 2010, 01:24 AM
Post #27

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

The name "Orca Interceptor" means that it intercepts Orcas (prabibly to destroy them), not that it is a part of the orca "family" like the orca bomber or the orca fighter

--------------------
Transferring Files...

Welcome
       to the
BOT DESTROYERv 5.26
(GAMEZER EDITION)

Blackhand Comman...
post Jan 15 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #28

Hum-vee
Group Icon

well it is the part of the orca family, i was just stupid and written "Nod" tag next to it. Im edited this mistake. The Orca Interceptor is equal to interceptor-orca, and its a new member of the orca's wide family.

So this is what should i make?

--------------------

Nod Strike
post Jan 15 2010, 06:26 PM
Post #29

Hover MLRS
Group Icon

I'd say the interceptor or the tank destroyer. Both sound muchos excelente.

--------------------

2kool4u526
post Jan 16 2010, 06:13 AM
Post #30

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

I just noticed this:

Assult Carrier <---my idea
I found something interesting on tibweb. Someone written that if you give an air vehicle a dummy weapon and carryall tag, and order it to attack something the carried troops will parachute out and attack the same thing.
My idea is to change the parachute image to a vertical drop-pod thingy, maybe fasten up the falling speed.
The result should be a plane which goes over the targed stuff, fire its dummy gun and drop out the infantry, then reload in about 2 secs. Great to engineer rushes, but its slow and defenceless alone, so keep it away from enemy Orca interceptors and Anti-Aircraft drones (this stands to the Dopship too)
Prerequisite(s): Dropship Bay
Tech Level: 9

hmmm... I wonder where he got it... hmm.gif

--------------------
Transferring Files...

Welcome
       to the
BOT DESTROYERv 5.26
(GAMEZER EDITION)

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:33 PM

XGhozt.com