IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kane's Wrath Released, Expansion to C&C3!
Ixith
post Mar 29 2008, 08:39 PM
Post #1

Cyborg Reaper
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 27
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

That's right, Kane's Wrath was released a few days ago! So if you loved Tiberium Wars then you might want to get Kane's Wrath if you haven't already. However, there are also some other things you should know.

It would appear that Kane's Wrath does not have modding support yet. We can only hope that modding support comes for Kane's Wrath in a future patch to it. Yet another thing we can only hope for in a future patch would be the OMC maps that were qualified to be sent into EA. Banshee had mailed them about it before KW's release and though he didn't get a good response it would appear that they did not make it into KW.

Also, EALA has also provided a Launch Guide to provide help for anyone who may be experiencing any problems and are in need of help. If you still have questions that might not have gotten answered, then remember that we do provide a Support/Feedback Forum here in which you can ask your questions.

Finally, keep in mind that mods for Tiberium Wars are already being created! If you have a mod that you are creating and wish to announce it then you can do so in our Mod Announcements section of the forums.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Aztek985
post Apr 5 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #2

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

I picked up my copy on Wednesday at Best Buy. I'm yet to install it though.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:59 PM

XGhozt.com