post Dec 20 2009, 04:00 AM
Post #1

Cyborg Commando
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 314
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

I'd like to thank Python for hosting: Thanks Python!

Twisted Insurrection is a Mod that pushes the Tiberian Sun Engine to new limits, The storyline takes place after Nod's Victory in Tiberian Dawn

The year is now 2019. The Tiberian World now stands with a very uncertain fate. The two most powerful and influential forces on the planet are trapped in a never ending dead lock of war and combat. Whilst the Global Defense Initiative has suffered many blows and military defeats, the faction itself still stands strong and has shown the world its amazing ability to endure harsh punishments and has recovered much lost ground. The Brotherhood of Nod has struggled and triumphed over its enemies, only for its victory to be short lived by the death of Kane the Messiah, causing an ever lasting deterioration through the Brotherhood and leading to defeats and chaos amongst the large faction. With the end of the First Tiberian War comes the dawn and age of a new, second Tiberian War, with new terrifying possibilities and potential. The fate of Earth lies dangerously unknown. Welcome to the Twisted Insurrection commander.

Basic Forum Rules:

- Feel free to bump these topics in Twisted Insurrection forums. Don't mind about the post date, all you need to keep in mind while posting in an old topic is that you should keep the post as constructive as you can (useful feedback for example), don't ask stupid questions and use proper grammar otherwise your post will be removed by me or Lin Kuei Ominae.

- I'm not bothered about any questions you have to ask, as long as they're related to Twisted Insurrection in any kind of way, feel free to ask. Please post any questions etc. in the Twisted Insurrection General Discussion Forum. If you wish to post feedback and or errors after playing the mod, create a new topic in the Your Input forum (Internal errors are to be reported in this thread!).

- If there is any kind of inactivity you'll be notified as to why this is, do not post any "Is this mod dead?" threads otherwise they'll be locked on sight.

- I don't tolerate any kind of stupidity in my forums. Off-topic discussions will result in either a topic split or your posts will be deleted without warning.

- Please refrain from quoting images, if you want to quote an image please quote the link rather than the image itself. Quoting images is annoying, especially if an out-dated image is quoted in a newer post.

One last thing: If you dislike the way I run my forums, then tough sh*t. I don't tolerate stupidity or n00bish behavior here, so If you're not a mature person, you'd better start learning or don't bother posting here. If you just want to come here to make useless and idiotic posts then fuck off elsewhere to a forum where it will be tolerated.

This post has been edited by Aro: Sep 13 2010, 11:26 AM

--------------------
Aro - Leader of Twisted Insurrection and Evolution.

Tiberian Sun: UMP
Tiberian Sun: Modding Tools
Tiberian Sun: Mapping Tools

"Aro is OP." - TiberianFuture
"Aro for Dictator!" - Droke
"Aro for President!" - CL4ymOr3
"You're Aro, you always win." - daTS
"He's referred to as The Aro because he really is that f*cking awesome!" - Fenring
"Only members of the A.R.O. Society are allowed to use :WAT and related terms (TAW:, :BIGV, etc.)." - Crimsonum
"To Aro, founder and leader of TI, the best public relations and mod manager, great friend, modder and mapper." - Lin Kuei Ominae
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:16 PM

XGhozt.com