post Aug 5 2009, 12:50 AM
Post #1

Forum Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 5
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Here's just a few requests/suggestions...
  • A superweapons allowed multiplayer option (checkbox).
  • A superweapon launch anim.
  • Air strikes (possibly you could adapt the Hunter Seeker's logic for this).
  • EMPulseSparkles= moved from [AudioVisual] to the (EMP) weapon or warhead (this way the visual effect an EMP weapon has on a vehicle can differ per weapon).
  • Sticky anims (warhead animations that stick to units, just like the EMP sparkles). It might be useful to know that when you add Next= to EMP_FX01 (the default EMP sparkle anim), the animation specified after Next= will stick to the unit when it moves.
  • the Shockwave from Ion Cannon to be made optional (so it can either be disabled for the Ion Cannon or be assigned to other weapons).
  • Dogfights
  • The possiblity for units to pick multiple (possibly have a definable limit) firepower or armor power-ups, just like in Sole Survivor (it's already possible with speed upgrades I believe). Currently when a unit that already picked up a firepower upgrade or armor upgrade picks up another crate which is supposed to contain a firepower or armor upgrade, it'll be a money crate instead (even if money crates are turned off).
  • ROF power-ups (also like in Sole Survivor).
  • The option for stealth crates to be temporary (so units that pick up a stealth crate will uncloak again after a certain amount of time). If reversing the effects of a stealth crate is not possible, maybe have a stealth crate attach an invisible sticky anim to the unit which after a certain amount of time (set via a number of invisible frames and framerate) jumps to another invisible sticky anim with 1 frame (via Next=) which deals 1 damage point, then jumps to another invisible sticky anim with 1 frame which heals 1 damage point and constantly keeps looping these 2 single frame anims.
    I believe animations can't heal units however, which brings me to my next point...
  • Animations that can heal units (like weapons or particle systems can).
  • The ability to select a target for a hunter seeker (like you would do with any other super weapon). This would for example allow modders to modify the hunter seeker into a missile which can be shot down for (or just a plain hunter seeker which attacks the target you want it to attack). I'd suggest the possibility for normal missiles to be shot down... But I doubt there's even a point in bothering tongue.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
SeekSomethingNew
post Aug 5 2009, 01:04 AM
Post #2

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 208

QUOTE (Bittah Commander @ Aug 5 2009, 01:50 AM) *
A superweapons allowed multiplayer option (checkbox).

this should be possible, and i dont see why not smile.gif

A superweapon launch anim.

Logic is present last time i looked (2007 or so), ill take a look at what stops this logic from executing...

Air strikes (possibly you could adapt the Hunter Seeker's logic for this).

This is a plan, but i cant guarantee anything.

EMPulseSparkles= moved from [AudioVisual] to the (EMP) weapon or warhead (this way the visual effect an EMP weapon has on a vehicle can differ per weapon).

I can do this, no problem smile.gif

Sticky anims (warhead animations that stick to units, just like the EMP sparkles). It might be useful to know that when you add Next= to EMP_FX01 (the default EMP sparkle anim), the animation specified after Next= will stick to the unit when it moves.

Really? Interesting, something to definatly look into.

the Shockwave from Ion Cannon to be made optional (so it can either be disabled for the Ion Cannon or be assigned to other weapons).

I think DCoder recently made this possible, maybe ill have a chat with him.

Dogfights

Of course wink1.gif

The possiblity for units to pick multiple (possibly have a definable limit) firepower or armor power-ups, just like in Sole Survivor (it's already possible with speed upgrades I believe). Currently when a unit that already picked up a firepower upgrade or armor upgrade picks up another crate which is supposed to contain a firepower or armor upgrade, it'll be a money crate instead (even if money crates are turned off).

Noted, cant promise anything though.

ROF power-ups (also like in Sole Survivor).

Never looked into adding CrateTypes, i dont think there would be a problem...

The option for stealth crates to be temporary (so units that pick up a stealth crate will uncloak again after a certain amount of time). If reversing the effects of a stealth crate is not possible, maybe have a stealth crate attach an invisible sticky anim to the unit which after a certain amount of time (set via a number of invisible frames and framerate) jumps to another invisible sticky anim with 1 frame (via Next=) which deals 1 damage point, then jumps to another invisible sticky anim with 1 frame which heals 1 damage point and constantly keeps looping these 2 single frame anims.

Temporary Stealth Effect, this is interesting...

I believe animations can't heal units, so animations that can heal units (like weapons or particle systems can).

So they can damage of course? What controls this?

The ability to select a target for a hunter seeker (like you would do with any other super weapon). This would for example allow modders to modify the hunter seeker into a missile which can be shot down for (or just a plain hunter seeker which attacks the target you want it to attack). I'd suggest the possibility for normal missiles to be shot down... But I doubt there's even a point in bothering tongue.gif

HunterSeeker code is something i have never been able to put my head around, we will see...

--------------------

Bittah Commander
post Aug 5 2009, 01:08 AM
Post #3

Forum Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (CCHyper @ Aug 5 2009, 03:04 AM) *
So they can damage of course? What controls this?

Simply Damage= added to the animation in art.ini; it just doesn't accept negative values IIRC.

And since you said you like the temp stealth anim, here's another idea...
An SW that temporarily stealths units in a certain radius in the targeted area (also when they move out of that area, just like a crate would).

--------------------

Darkstorm
post Aug 5 2009, 03:37 AM
Post #4

Disc Thrower
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,099

Planning a Sole Survivor mode for DTA I see, or at least seems like it. All these suggestions seem useful. The temporary stealth SW seem nice, maybe add it to a Upgrade SW like Npatch (one of the actually few useful features in it).

--------------------

Orac
post Aug 5 2009, 04:54 AM
Post #5

Flamethrower Infantry
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,264

Actually, if there's room for me too add a suggestion, I'll just pop it in here.
On the other hand, I don't want to clutter the topic, so ignore me if you wish.

Hyper, have you looked into the controls over palettes?
It becomes a little difficult when one must replace existing palettes rather than create new ones.
Ya, thanks and all. smile.gif

--------------------

QUOTE (jadems)
[TS] is a once in a while game. You can go away, but you can never leave.

SeekSomethingNew
post Aug 5 2009, 02:03 PM
Post #6

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

QUOTE (Orac @ Aug 5 2009, 05:54 AM) *
Hyper, have you looked into the controls over palettes?
It becomes a little difficult when one must replace existing palettes rather than create new ones.
Ya, thanks and all. smile.gif

So you want something like BuildingType.UsePalette=TECHPAL.PAL??

I dont quite get how palettes work yet, but i think it could be possible...

--------------------

Bittah Commander
post Aug 7 2009, 02:19 AM
Post #7

Forum Administrator
Group Icon

A different palette for every building... Would be neat if that'd work, but I wonder whether it'd be lag-free considering it'll put some load on the engine.
QUOTE (Darkstorm @ Aug 5 2009, 05:37 AM) *
Planning a Sole Survivor mode for DTA I see, or at least seems like it.

Actually I planned to do that quite a while ago, but I quickly dropped the idea again when I found units couldn't pick up more than 1 powerup (which is why I came up with the survivor maps DTA has right now). But yeah, if the proper hacks are done, I'll certainly reconsider adding a Sole Surivor mode to DTA (being able to pally with fog of war instead of shroud would also be beneficial for this).

This brings me to another point however... The ability to either chose between game modes or to have the choice between more than just TS and FS in the TS/FS selection menu.
Also, certain things from Rules.ini aren't read in Firestrm.ini; I don't know exactly which ones, but I know houses is one of them. Would it be possible to get TS to read the houses (and everything else that's not accepted by firestrm.ini) from Firestrm.ini when playing firestorm?

--------------------

SeekSomethingNew
post Aug 7 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #8

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bittah Commander @ Aug 7 2009, 03:19 AM) *
Certain things from Rules.ini aren't read in Firestrm.ini; I don't know exactly which ones, but I know houses is one of them. Would it be possible to get TS to read the houses (and everything else that's not accepted by firestrm.ini) from Firestrm.ini when playing firestorm?

Yea, i have had this problem before, dunno what causes it, ill look some more this time ^^

--------------------

Bittah Commander
post Aug 8 2009, 09:00 AM
Post #9

Forum Administrator
Group Icon

With the houses I found Firestorm actually DOES read the new houses and changes to existing houses (like groundspeed or whatever), but new houses just can't be made selectable in skirmish or multiplayer.

Edit:
Some more suggestions...
  • Fix the thief logic (currently the steal money logic seems to be broken)
  • Get RadarInvisible to work for buildings (not sure whether it works for units or not, but I know it doesn't for buildings)
  • Add the possibility for players to place beacons in multiplayer, which are visible to other players as well
  • More damage stages for buildings
  • The possibility for buildings to stop fuctioning when their health bar turns red

--------------------

SeekSomethingNew
post Aug 10 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #10

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bittah Commander @ Aug 8 2009, 10:00 AM) *
With the houses I found Firestorm actually DOES read the new houses and changes to existing houses (like groundspeed or whatever), but new houses just can't be made selectable in skirmish or multiplayer.

Edit:
Some more suggestions...
  • Fix the thief logic (currently the steal money logic seems to be broken)
  • Get RadarInvisible to work for buildings (not sure whether it works for units or not, but I know it doesn't for buildings)
  • Add the possibility for players to place beacons in multiplayer, which are visible to other players as well
  • More damage stages for buildings
  • The possibility for buildings to stop fuctioning when their health bar turns red

• Thief actualy has no code to take credits from a house, but im sure this can be added smile.gif
  • Im not too sure how RadarInvisible works, so this i cant comment on much...
  • This is a nice feature i would like to add myself, its just if i can port it from YR...
  • Damage Stages are something i always look into, once i find out what causes it, you can be sure it will be added wink1.gif
  • Now this is a good idea, you want them to shut down? So PowerPlant.Health=20% -> Turn Off Building?

--------------------

Deathrider1991
post Aug 10 2009, 04:08 PM
Post #11

Rocket Infantry
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,522

The possibility for buildings to stop fuctioning when their health bar turns red

I think that might be in the same area as locomoters. Which If I remember correctly you need C to make new ones.

--------------------

SeekSomethingNew
post Aug 10 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #12

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

QUOTE (Deathrider1991 @ Aug 10 2009, 05:08 PM) *
QUOTE ([b]Bittah Commander[/b])
The possibility for buildings to stop fuctioning when their health bar turns red

I think that might be in the same area as locomoters. Which If I remember correctly you need C to make new ones.

Erm, no they are not in the same "area" as Locomotors (ILocomotors actualy), Locomotors are control per cell process and movement attributes, not logics...

So like i said in my reply to Johan's post, plus that its very possible to do so, no Locomotors or C# needed...

--------------------

Deathrider1991
post Aug 10 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #13

Rocket Infantry
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,522

Oh, I thought I saw a post on PPmsite about that, maybe it was just about locomoters. I'm horrible at said things anyways.

--------------------

Rampastring
post Aug 11 2009, 08:01 AM
Post #14

Tick Tank
Group Icon

Member No.: 957
Alliance: Nod

I don't think this small (re-)suggestion needs it's own topic, so I'll post it here.

When playing with Visual Details on High, the outer transparent red laser lines are hardcoded to be red. Their color can't be changed from rules.ini.
Attached File  lasrbeam.PNG ( 16.9K ) Number of downloads: 0

The laser here has the following code (I wanted to make a purple laser):
QUOTE (Codeboxes fail with their huge size, quotes work better)
LaserInnerColor = 255,0,255
LaserOuterColor = 255,0,255
LaserOuterSpread= 20,40,255
LaserDuration = 15 ; 15

As you can see, only the small beam ("InnerColor") is purple. Then there is the small outer line, which is also purple. However, the big lines in the sides, which get drawn only when Visual Details are on High, are always red.

As far as I know the color is changeable in RA2 (at least to the house's color).

This post has been edited by ^Rampastein: Aug 11 2009, 08:02 AM

--------------------

SeekSomethingNew
post Aug 11 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #15

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

QUOTE (^Rampastein @ Aug 11 2009, 09:01 AM) *
I don't think this small (re-)suggestion needs it's own topic, so I'll post it here.

When playing with Visual Details on High, the outer transparent red laser lines are hardcoded to be red. Their color can't be changed from rules.ini.
Attached File  lasrbeam.PNG ( 16.9K ) Number of downloads: 0

The laser here has the following code (I wanted to make a purple laser):

As you can see, only the small beam ("InnerColor") is purple. Then there is the small outer line, which is also purple. However, the big lines in the sides, which get drawn only when Visual Details are on High, are always red.

As far as I know the color is changeable in RA2 (at least to the house's color).

Indeed, this is planned, aswell as custom Sonic Beam colours smile.gif

So what keys are needed?

--------------------

Rampastring
post Aug 11 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #16

Tick Tank
Group Icon

QUOTE (CCHyper @ Aug 11 2009, 02:37 PM) *
So what keys are needed?

Hmm.. probably something like WeaponType.ExternalLaserColor (RGB), WeaponType.SonicColor (or WeaponType.SonicBeamColor, RGB) and WeaponType.UseHouseColor (boolean).

If the weapon is a laser (has IsLaser=true) but ExternalLaserColor and UseHouseColor do not exist in the weapon's code, the game could default to the current red color, and if the weapon is a sonic weapon (has IsSonic=yes) but SonicBeamColor and UseHouseColor do not exist in the weapon's code the game could default to the current teal color.

This post has been edited by ^Rampastein: Aug 11 2009, 02:54 PM

--------------------

Bittah Commander
post Aug 11 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #17

Forum Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (CCHyper @ Aug 11 2009, 01:37 PM) *
Indeed, this is planned, aswell as custom Sonic Beam colours smile.gif

So what keys are needed?

Actually, with your WCE fix the laser's outer laser color will be gone, meaning this problem is in a way solved (unless there's anyone who'll really miss the outer laser).

In case you do feel you should restore the outer laser (or fix the WCE caused by the lasers in another way), it would be useful if the player can both control the thickness of the outer laser (either make it so small it completely disappears or make it as wide as a sonic beam or even wider) and its color.

--------------------

Rampastring
post Aug 12 2009, 12:57 PM
Post #18

Tick Tank
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bittah Commander @ Aug 11 2009, 11:36 PM) *
Actually, with your WCE fix the laser's outer laser color will be gone, meaning this problem is in a way solved (unless there's anyone who'll really miss the outer laser).

As far as I know there will be a radio button in the game options dialog which allows turning the special WaveClass effects on and off (since some people (like you?) don't get any errors and since the fix is optional those players won't lose their special WaveClass effects).

--------------------

SeekSomethingNew
post Aug 12 2009, 01:38 PM
Post #19

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

Indeedy...

Question though, do lasers crash YR?

--------------------

Lin Kuei Ominae
post Aug 12 2009, 02:40 PM
Post #20

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

Member No.: 281
Alliance: CABAL

no. They have fixed them afaik too. So if you can port the code from them like you did with the sonic beam, it would be great.

Is the ion-cannon ripple effect due to the fixed sonic beam also fixed?

Would it be possible to add customizable ripple/wave effects to particlesystems? IIRC you already plan to implement particelsystems which are always on (not only when damaged), thus they could be used to give Hover/Air units and Ships a really cool air-stream and water-wave effect.
This is just an idea which you might want to include when you've finished Hyperpatch and still search for something to implement. wink1.gif

This post has been edited by Lin Kuei Ominae: Aug 12 2009, 02:42 PM

--------------------
Co-Leader of Twisted Insurrection
my public units for you
Nod units:____________________________GDI units:
Nod Scorpion__________________________GDI 3A Kodiak
Nod Tachyon Tank______________________GDI Medusa (Triple Cannon Mech)
Nod Goliath___________________________GDI Behemoth (medium size Mech)
Nod Cobra (fast medium mech)__________GDI Battleship Aurora
Nod Siegebot (light MG-Mech)__________GDI Fortress Tower (Heavy Base Defense)
Nod Redeemer (4 legged heavy Cyborg)__GDI Triton (Titan support Mech)
Nod/Scrin WotW Tripod_________________GDI Exciter
______________________________________GDI Ion Charge Collector
Misc and Fun units:
X-Mech Calendar 28 SHP Units
Star Wars Mechs ATAT/ATST
Cyborg Barrack on PPM_________________Mech Factory
Mutant Tiberium Flyer
yt1300 (Millenium Falcon + BIG version)

if you use my units in your mod, please credit me.if you want to use my units on your website please ask me before.

Rampastring
post Aug 12 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #21

Tick Tank
Group Icon

QUOTE (Lin Kuei Ominae @ Aug 12 2009, 05:40 PM) *
no. They have fixed them afaik too. So if you can port the code from them like you did with the sonic beam, it would be great.

Yeah, the crash with lasers has been fixed. I just tested it with multiple Prism Tanks/Towers with Visual Details on High.

Oh, and great job with fixing the sonic beam crash (if it's been fixed?). cool.gif

--------------------

Lin Kuei Ominae
post Aug 12 2009, 03:20 PM
Post #22

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

Haven't you seen Hypers post on ppm? wink1.gif

--------------------
my public units for you
Misc and Fun units:
Mutant Tiberium Flyer

if you use my units in your mod, please credit me.if you want to use my units on your website please ask me before.

Rampastring
post Aug 12 2009, 03:48 PM
Post #23

Tick Tank
Group Icon

Meh, I don't visit PPM that often, about once or twice in a week wink.gif

This post has been edited by ^Rampastein: Aug 12 2009, 03:49 PM

--------------------

Bittah Commander
post Aug 12 2009, 10:31 PM
Post #24

Forum Administrator
Group Icon

Well, here's another suggestion...

Move SmallVisceroid= from [General] to InfantryClass so the unit the infantry will turn into when it dies on tiberium can be definable per infantry. Possibly even add a flag like Next= or Zombie= or even DiesInto= (first 2 make more sense though IMO) to define what the infantry will turn into when it dies of anything other than tiberium.
In addition to that, a flag like VehicleClass.MergesInto would also be useful, so you can specify what any specific unit can merge into (if anything) and possibly even add a VehicleClass.SplitsInto flag.

The way I imagine this'd work is that after a certain interval (the interval would be definable by SplitsAfter=X seconds) after the creation of the unit, the unit will split into 2 other units (or it will just turn into 2 of itself if it has itself specified after SplitsInto=). Possibly (although not necessarily) this could also be forced (if it's player controllable that is) by deploying it, but the idea is really that if for example an certain infantry dies on tiberium or normally, it could turn into a unit (this unit is simply be created by the AI or a player or have been placed on the map in advance or have been sent in as a reinforcement in singleplayer) which divides itself into 2 other units after a little while. If it has itself specified after SplitsInto=, it'll just multiply into 2 of itself and those 2 also multiply into 2 after a while, etc. etc. So after a while the map will be crawling with them and the player quickly has to destroy them before they overrun him.

--------------------

Machine
post Aug 13 2009, 01:37 AM
Post #25

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

Member No.: 687

Actually I would love the tag "DiesInto=", as I wanted to have something like that for Nod's Cyborg Commando. Which is, currently, a vehicle in RoO, and would spawn a second stage in the form of an infantry (and a third when badly damaged).
IMO it's a great tag, if you want to do RPG like boss battles. Though it would be better, if you could make a tag "Crew=", accept any type of unit, infantry, vehicles, aircraft, buildings (you could replicate reckoners that way), and also work for every type of unit. And a crew escape percentage tag, which would accomplishes basically the same.

--------------------

Lin Kuei Ominae
post Aug 14 2009, 08:08 PM
Post #26

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

How about the keys

UnitType.YellowSpeedPenalty=[Float]
UnitType.RedSpeedPenalty=[Float]
Used to reduce the speed of a unit by this factor when in yellow/red health state (0.x means decrease; 1.x means increase)
UnitType.YellowROTPenalty=[Float]
UnitType.RedROTPenalty=[Float]
Used to reduce the rate of turn of a unit by this factor when in yellow/red health state
UnitType.YellowROFPenalty=[Float]
UnitType.RedROFPenalty=[Float]
Used to reduce the rate of fire of a unit by this factor when in yellow/red health state

UnitType.YellowAccuracyPenalty=[Float]
UnitType.RedAccuracyPenalty=[Float]
Used to raise the inaccuracy of a unit by this factor when in yellow/red health state (measured in cells like BallisticScatter)
Accurate units become inaccurate this way too.

UnitType.OperationalLevel=0-100%
Used to disable aircraft to take off at a certain health percentage or disable units to deploy or to fire their weapons
An aircraft which is shot into this level during flight will search for the next free cell and land there. (maybe even add a lurching effect to its movement)
Instead you could also try to use the aircraft crashing feature, so that an aircraft which is shot into this level will start the crashing anim, but right before it impacts it tests if the impact-cell is free. If it's free it stops the crashing and lands there instead.

This post has been edited by Lin Kuei Ominae: Aug 14 2009, 08:15 PM

--------------------
my public units for you
Misc and Fun units:
Mutant Tiberium Flyer

CommanderSpartan
post Aug 16 2009, 02:38 AM
Post #27

Cyborg
Group Icon

Member No.: 969

I have a question, will you fix the pilots?

--------------------
The one true rule of halo is Kill or be Killed.

SeekSomethingNew
post Aug 24 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #28

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

Move SmallVisceroid= from [General] to InfantryClass so the unit the infantry will turn into when it dies on tiberium can be definable per infantry.

I can move the Visceroid controls over to InfantryTypes, no problem.

QUOTE ( @ Aug 13 2009, 02:37 AM) *
Actually I would love the tag "DiesInto=", as I wanted to have something like that for Nod's Cyborg Commando. Which is, currently, a vehicle in RoO, and would spawn a second stage in the form of an infantry (and a third when badly damaged).
IMO it's a great tag, if you want to do RPG like boss battles. Though it would be better, if you could make a tag "Crew=", accept any type of unit, infantry, vehicles, aircraft, buildings (you could replicate reckoners that way), and also work for every type of unit. And a crew escape percentage tag, which would accomplishes basically the same.

So you want it to spawn another *Type on its death? Hmm...

QUOTE (Lin Kuei Ominae @ Aug 14 2009, 09:08 PM) *
How about the keys

UnitType.YellowSpeedPenalty=[Float]
UnitType.RedSpeedPenalty=[Float]
Used to reduce the speed of a unit by this factor when in yellow/red health state (0.x means decrease; 1.x means increase)

UnitType.YellowROTPenalty=[Float]
UnitType.RedROTPenalty=[Float]
Used to reduce the rate of turn of a unit by this factor when in yellow/red health state

UnitType.YellowROFPenalty=[Float]
UnitType.RedROFPenalty=[Float]
Used to reduce the rate of fire of a unit by this factor when in yellow/red health state

UnitType.YellowAccuracyPenalty=[Float]
UnitType.RedAccuracyPenalty=[Float]
Used to raise the inaccuracy of a unit by this factor when in yellow/red health state (measured in cells like BallisticScatter)
Accurate units become inaccurate this way too.

UnitType.OperationalLevel=0-100%
Used to disable aircraft to take off at a certain health percentage or disable units to deploy or to fire their weapons
An aircraft which is shot into this level during flight will search for the next free cell and land there. (maybe even add a lurching effect to its movement)
Instead you could also try to use the aircraft crashing feature, so that an aircraft which is shot into this level will start the crashing anim, but right before it impacts it tests if the impact-cell is free. If it's free it stops the crashing and lands there instead.

These are some really good ideas, would take a lot of code, but ill look into them.

QUOTE (CommanderSpartan @ Aug 16 2009, 03:38 AM) *
I have a question, will you fix the pilots?

Whats wrong with Pilots?

--------------------

Lin Kuei Ominae
post Aug 25 2009, 11:01 AM
Post #29

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

QUOTE (CCHyper @ Aug 25 2009, 12:07 AM) *
Whats wrong with Pilots?

Even though there is already a [General] key Pilot=, it doesn't work.
A crewed aircaft never releases an infantry when destroyed, regardless if it's flying or standing on ground.

--------------------
my public units for you
Misc and Fun units:
Mutant Tiberium Flyer

SeekSomethingNew
post Aug 25 2009, 05:11 PM
Post #30

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

Strange.

Ok, ill look into this too.

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:15 PM

XGhozt.com