post Jan 15 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #1

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

After months of headaches the site is finally back online.

In September the site went down and since then we've been trying to fix it without any luck. This problem was beyond our control and unfortunately our host was not the most cooperative through the whole ordeal. We pinpointed the problem to the PHP/MySQL server which was causing some sort of problem and not allowing the forum to work, or any other scripts we use. Sometime yesterday, the forum and site began to work again, and we hope everything is good and working now.

Some aspects of the site are still experiencing difficulties (such as the galleries) and we're working on trying to fix these problems.

We apologize for any inconvience during this downtime and we're happy to see members beginning to return. All mods and maps that were feared lost should still be intact and working and available for download. We hope we can return to the Tiberium community as the front runner again, it will take work, and we hope our members will support us.

One action I have taken immediately is adding a Google Ad to the top of the page. I hope it does not inconvience you; I encourage you to use these ads often to help support the website and all that goes on.

Thank you again for your support, and if you have any questions / concerns about the site, the forum, or wish to report any bugs please feel free to in this news thread. I will do everything I can to try and fix them.

Cheers everybody.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:34 PM

XGhozt.com