post Aug 22 2008, 01:05 AM
Post #1

Cyborg
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 869
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Just out of curiosity, have you completely forgotten/abandoned this mod? Or has there been a lot of progress, just not announced? Or has life intervened and little progress been made in these three months?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Rampastring
post Aug 22 2008, 12:50 PM
Post #2

Tick Tank
Group Icon

Member No.: 957
Alliance: Nod

I've also thought about that is this mod still alive.. Ixith's personal statement (in his profile) says the following:

"We're just fools made to dance to a tune of lies."
Pushing for a release of TS:CO by hopefully no later than sometime in August!

And it's about 10 days to September already.. roll.gif

--------------------

Scorch
post Aug 22 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #3

Commando
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,092
Alliance: GDI

Don't remind me, please...

On topic, I thought it was supposed to come out a few days ago actually.

This post has been edited by Scorch: Aug 22 2008, 03:08 PM

Ixith
post Aug 23 2008, 03:37 AM
Post #4

Cyborg Reaper
Group Icon

Member No.: 27
Alliance: Nod

err yea sorry guys. I do still plan on getting some kind of finished product out eventually but that time won't be for another good while most likely. Too much stuff came up this summer plus I just had no motivation to work on the things that would make this project closer to being ready for release. So yea that hopeful release for August won't happen.

But again I still do plan on finishing this sometime. I have started a few more missions for it though. One of which is a Mutant/Forgotten mission and the others are Nod missions.

The current drawback from preventing progress is a tight schedule of soccer everyday except weekends, band on mondays, thursdays, and fridays (and eventually saturdays), then school is starting back up and I have been somewhat busy working on summer assignments for AP Calculus, Senior English class, and AP Biology. So my schedule will be crammed pack until at least soccer is over. Not to mention my school schedule is a tough one.

My hope is that with my several weeks of having very little free time that I will start valuing that time and use it to bring motivation to finish up all the loose ends left to do on all my TS work.

So current project status obviously = On Hold
Bare with the very little updates that I have given and will be giving out for the next long while. I do some quick set up and lighting bases just to get a new ingame screenshot of a new mission I have the layout and terrain done for.

--------------------

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:48 AM

XGhozt.com