post Jun 22 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #1

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Want EA Games to finally hear your voice? Well according to an e-mail they just sent out, now is your chance.

We'd like to invite you to tell us your thoughts about your playing habits and gaming experiences with Command & Conquer and EA.

Our survey should only take a couple minutes to complete and will help influence the future design of our games. All of your answers and feedback for this survey will remain confidential.

Clicking the link below will take you right to the survey where you can send off your thoughts to EA Games. Please share your thoughts about the survey on the discussion board.

http://fun.ea.com/cgi-bin24/DM/y/hshB0LBR4v0OvW0CH5s0Ef

EDIT: After completing the survey, we have collected the fact that the next CNC (CNC4) will be the last game made in the Tiberium series. But the good news, well, another CNC is in the making! There was also some information about what EA wants to include into the game, including MMORG and RPG type style campaigns, new units including one called "the Crawler" which is a mobile deployable base, multiplayer campaigns, as well as objectives into online and skrimish games. Guess we'll have to stay tuned for official word of mouth when the time comes.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Roani52
post Jun 27 2009, 12:27 PM
Post #2

Artillery
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 90
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

QUOTE (CommanderSpartan @ Jun 24 2009, 04:04 AM) *
The thing I hate was the RPG progression, which means it might end up like COD4, which was fun at first, but after a while the fact that everyone that played longer than you had a better gun was really annoying.

Eh... No... I was easily able to keep up with the lvl 55 guys (it took me a while before I started multiplayer)... Me with my low level guns and perks, vs. a server filled with lvl 55 people. I thought it was fun, even tough my low level. And so I reached lvl 55. And so some cheater got his key banned from the server I played the most at. And he had the same key as I did... So had to change my key and now I have a lvl 55 hack. It's a pity, but I don't want to start all over or maybe it might be a challenge...

But well... I like the idea tbh...

QUOTE (^Rampastein @ Jun 25 2009, 10:16 AM) *
Hmm, yeah, and the actual power of the processor depends much more in the technology than clock speeds (Compare some old Pentium D or an Athlon 64 X2 running at 2 GHz with a Core 2 Duo running at 2 GHz and you'll understand what I mean).

Yeah, I know... But still... (I'm kind of proud of my 50% overclock)

--------------------

/\ TY Bittah! /\

If you've X-Fire... Just add me If you join 'WhatPulse', also join 'Alpha Squad'!!! (My Profile: 'Here')

"Computers crash, people die and relationships fall apart. The only thing you can do is taking a deep breath and reboot"
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:20 PM

XGhozt.com