post Nov 8 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #2

Cyborg
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 869
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Ok I'll expand. I like how they remembered that Kane had a metal plate on the side of his head (for most of the TS campaign, anyways), but the eye looks too much like the eyes from the Terminator. The red gives it a very "Nod" feel, which goes good with the idea of the expansion. The EA logo on the bottom-right looks a lot better than the green one from the original Tiberium Wars box.

About the cyborgs (I'm guessing thats what they are), I have mixed feelings. Cyborgs were Nod's most powerful infantry units (Cyborg Commando kicked ass), so I'm glad to see that they're back. However, the guns on the arms look a bit messed up. If they're a freaking amazing unit in game, I'll take this back, but the cyborgs look like Jimmy Neutron got high on Red Bull and went crazy with some corpses and computers and weapons.

I don't know what to say about the tank on the left of the cyborgs. It looks fairly cool, but..... I don't know, maybe it's the GDI in me saying that it's Nod propaganda, using a 2047 version of Photoshop to oversize a Hot Wheels tank and put an explosion on the gun to make it look like it's firing tongue.gif

I'll rate it as a 7.5/10, points off for what I explained above, and half a point off because it's Nod themed tongue.gif

This post has been edited by BlackieChan: Nov 12 2007, 05:13 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 07:24 AM

XGhozt.com