post Aug 15 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #1

Cyborg Reaper
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 27
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

There has been great news about the OMC4 which I think everyone should know about!

Banshee of PPM and the leader behind OMC4 has received great news from APOC. Here is what was said:

On the show I mentioned we'd be sponsoring the current, Open Map Competition 4, being hosted by many prominent members of the community, most notably Banshee and Chickendippers from www.cnccommunity.net.

Well, I am proud to announce that the winning multiplayer maps of Open Map Competition 4 will have a shot to be included OFFICIALLY in our upcoming expansion pack, Command & Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath (announced on BattleCast Primetime!).

That's right, we will look at the winning maps and work with the map creators to determine if they can be included as an official multiplayer map in Kane's Wrath! Imagine your map, forever immortalized in an official Command & Conquer game. Its a huge community opportunity for the talented mappers out there, so get going, the deadline has been extended to September 4th!

Enter here:
http://www.cnccommunity.net/index.php?page=omc4

That's all I have for you, i'll certainly be on and around the boards daily as usual, back to normal. I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks,
APOC"

So get mapping! The lucky top placing maps of the OMC4 for Tiberium Wars have a chance of being added to the Tiberium Wars Expansion Kane's Wrath! Which is a very honorable prize. Also the deadline has been extended until the last second of September 3rd.

However, Remember there are certain rules to follow when making a map for the OMC4 Competition. The most important being that the map must NOT be symmetrical. So make sure you check the OMC4 Rules

-Ixith

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Crash
post Aug 15 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #2

Ghost Stalker
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 173
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Very nice newspost ixith! tongue.gif I may care to make the OMC4 map, but I'm no good in the worldbuilder, it's advanced.

--------------------
Perfection can never be achieved; it's merely approachable.
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:07 PM

XGhozt.com