IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tiberium Marsh 2[modified by dallows], WIP A modified version of El Serpiente's map.
Dallows65(Mtank)
post Nov 17 2007, 11:30 PM
Post #1

Grenadier
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 904
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Well, i sent Serpiente a Message requesting that i be allowed to upload this when im finished... If he hasnt replied in 3 days ill upload the map(if i can get it to upload).

This is what i plan to do:

Enlarge the map a bit. Im changing it from 100x400 to 200x400 so its easier to establish a larger base

Add som back entrances. This is because im afraid to see people Bottle Necking their entries

Add some more marsh. To make it look better biggrin.gif

Add more harvestable tiberium to the Starting points. This is maybe because ill make this a 2v2 map.... I doubt i will tho.

Put in a Blue tib feild. Its only natural in a red zone biggrin.gif

Enable the fog. I noticed whil looking at the map's settings he had the fog set to a tib colored green. I think he meant to turn this on...

Put in some more SFX to the map. For that feeling when you're somewhere you dont want to be tongue.gif

Ive already got alot of the work done. Here are some screenshots of whats been done so far. And please note that all of these screenshots were taken while playing the CnC Retarded Mod smile.gif

I have more but i need to work on map some more before i post them.

Feedback accepted if neccesary.

--------------------
I WOULD have my signature up..... But i think its just too big XD
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Lightstorm
post Nov 19 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #2

Tick Tank
Group Icon

Member No.: 768
Alliance: Forgotten
Favorite game: Tiberium Wars

turn fog back off or lower it. its way too intense.

--------------------
Join My forum (please??)

Dallows65(Mtank)
post Nov 20 2007, 12:56 AM
Post #3

Grenadier
Group Icon

Yeah, noticed that unsure.gif . Ill se bout turning it off. It looks way better without it. That and all of these pictures are NOT done on ultra high graphics. My comp cant handle that. Although i keep it set to as high as possible but run as fast as possible.

I'll see bout gettin some more screenies...

--------------------

Dallows65(Mtank)
post Nov 20 2007, 03:19 AM
Post #4

Grenadier
Group Icon

Allright. The map is Finished! Here are some screenshots and ill upload the map in the finished map sections soon dance.gif !

NOTE(s): I turned off the fog. Apparently it WAS too intense and it did kinda screw with the map. Not such fun there....
But still i raised some of the lil patches of land as suggested by yqqdrasil. Im not giving him any credit except that he suggested that peice. The map is now suited for larger bases and battles. I did add the blue tib feild as i wished and i did increase th creeps populace.Some might say i overdid it wth the creps bu i think its good how it is. 'sides what would it be w/o them? i mean this IS a redzone based map roll.gif

so here are the screenshos and the details of what is happenin at the time:

Here are my tanks shootin one of the visceroids rolleyes.gif

A shot of the original parts of swamp with terrain raise. You might have to look close to see it perfect roll.gif

and heres the mark 2. I added some vegetation to make it appear its been overgrown

Map will be uploaded in a short time, enjoy !

--------------------

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:46 AM

XGhozt.com