IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dawn Of The Legions : Return From Elixe [RA2:YR], Alternate universe to Tiberian Sun based on 3-factions
ShDwBoRn
post Apr 22 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #31

Attack Cycle
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: I'm in a cardboard box on the dark side of jupiters third moon eating cold canned soup.
Member No.: 141
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

i would help with coding, but unfortunately for me vista hates RA2(and TS, and RA, and TD, and everything else too). Looks really good so far, i quite like how nod is looking

--------------------
]
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Dubzac
post Apr 25 2008, 08:39 AM
Post #32

Grenadier
Group Icon

Member No.: 111
Alliance: GDI

lol ShDwBoRn yes i need a coder to get balance into the game at the mo all the "classes" of unit's have the same firepower and ROF with nothing unique at all about them, its just plain and dull units, okay.. so some air units can do air to air combat big deal i'm sure all modern games are the same in that respect ShDwBoRn your goal will be very simple cost and some weapon tweaks that even a way green Rokie can do.

i'll give you a privite message and yes i do need a coder. I WILL NEED YOU.

nod strike : humm i'll get back to you at another time.

--------------------

Dubzac : Author of *Tiberian Sun: Dawn Of The Legions* TS and YR
TS dawn of the legions can be downloaded on mod.d.b. here. thank you.
YR:DOTL version still to come.

Nod Strike
post Apr 25 2008, 03:03 PM
Post #33

Hover MLRS
Group Icon

Member No.: 297
Alliance: Nod

No, no, no, no, no. I wasn't applying, i was saying that this looks hopeful, and would LOVE to help, but can't cause...

... well I just can't. tongue.gif

--------------------

CommanderSpartan
post Apr 25 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #34

Cyborg
Group Icon

Member No.: 969

Maybe I can help? Now to find my RA2 CD. I pick up bits of codes and tuts. and I think I can help or not, depends on how much you need help. If you need professional help, keep looking, if you need someone to quicky code the game in a noobish but working way, I think I can help, I think.

--------------------
The one true rule of halo is Kill or be Killed.

Dubzac
post May 22 2008, 02:41 AM
Post #35

Grenadier
Group Icon

SMT just joined up thats good dance.gif

@ CommanderSpartan innocent.gif great i'll take you on too hey you might learn something and get famous and all that lol.gif welcome to the team dude dance.gif

rolleyes.gif @ Nod strike: well you don't have to be a geneis theres allways room for a ideas person! unsure.gif . still keen dude?.

--------------------

Dubzac
post Aug 22 2008, 12:20 AM
Post #36

Grenadier
Group Icon

hey guys i managed to add some more sides man i wish you could see the photos i will upload them at a later date

i added these factions/subfactions

key
(****) main faction
# subfaction

(Nod)
# Eye of Kane
# Cabal
# Kanes Conquestors

(GDI)
# Rough riders
# Steel talons
# Zocom

(BSL)
* Red Guard
* Iron Fists
* Dragons claw

all sides will have minor differences in the units they use.

introduction/infomation

Brotherhood of nod

(nod) Eye of Kane

this subfaction uses i large number of cheap units the mega tank and heavy artillery is not avaible to this subfaction however it is replaced by stealth artillery and sniper tank. Commander keep a eye on the battle field or esle you will be overrun.

(nod) Kanes Conquestors

One of 2 of kanes Elite guard these guys prefer to swap the nod nuke superweapons and suiside airstrike superweapon for bainwashing superweapons and the total abuse of hijackers and toxin solders. whatch out commander these guys perfur to turn you over to kane with out putting up much of a fight.

(nod) Cabal

cabal has rebult its army form the ground up it now doen't use organic units at all cabal uses mainly cyborgs with mutipurose weapons and robots to win his war. commander his units are unsualy expense
but the most hardy than all the nod subfactions.

Global Defence Initive

(GDI) Rough riders

the newest gdi unit to enter sevice these guy use Ion technogly to the limit they have no mechs or artillery
but they have the biggest Navy to date

(GDI) Steel talons

these guys love their mechs more than tanks or advanced technogly expect better trained and armored units
this unit is the oldest of the three subfactions and a veteran and all combat

(GDI) Zocom

during the second dawn of the legions war these guys were almost wiped out by heavy blue star legion attacks
since the recovery process zocom has changed it now purfurs short range and huge firepower these guys are now the only
expect sonic weapons and reinforcement pods often

Blue star legion

(BSL) Red Guard

these guys really have the best defenders of blue star legions assests unlike its cusion "Eye of Kane" its main concentration is on defence
of the homeland rather than offence.

(BSL) Iron Fists

these guys have forght a long battle with the brotherhood of nod and were the first of the bluestarlegion forces to break with nod in the first
dawn of the legions war expect alot of mutirole units

(BSL) Dragons claw

a new airforce brings a new subfaction. these guys have forused on its airforce and small amonts of stealth units captured form nod in the first dawn of the legions war.

--------------------

Dubzac
post Aug 25 2008, 12:21 AM
Post #37

Grenadier
Group Icon

as you can see theres still lots to do but we're getting there slowly by surely

--------------------

0warfighter0
post Aug 25 2008, 12:45 PM
Post #38

Flamethrower Infantry
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,204
Alliance: CABAL

Not bad, but there are still some small faults in it like the Nod power plant, ... but I'm shure you'll fix it.

--------------------

Life Is Short

Dubzac
post Sep 17 2008, 05:16 AM
Post #39

Grenadier
Group Icon

dance.gif fixed all the problems form the last update i'll repost in the near future on the subfactions

i just added the civilain assets to my mod, man you gona love demo units i must have something like a ssuperweapon with npatch its ready good already. heh kinda fun too. too bad i can't get any maps going for my mod. i think i need a whole lot of voice people for this mod ,okay so i have toned down the mod alot form the frist mod its a little less over-the-top form the first. goodness i have so much work to do its not funny jesss its my birthday and im STILL working on it.

oh by the way i fixed the nod menu to as much as i can.

i got some really positive feedback form the last mod okay im not trying to be the best mod cus im kinda making a large porsion or the mod i made my self .with some help form friends like holymaster who built the 3 legged walker for his mod but instead let me use it, which i've now called the " topililes " ,it suits the mod very unique and very nodish. i must addmit online assests for nod stuff is bloodly easy to find.as for gdi preety rare and bsl almost imposiable.

im surprised by tiberuim oddessy which is far more overall and having more staff deos help,but i don't think i'll have the same luck with dawn of the legions . just because its huge and chews ram like nothing out of the dark ages but surprising less ram than the red alert mod 2 my mod is built on. LOL i think its because i pack my mods in as much as possiable lol.gif.

Its kinda werid really to build on a game i really don't like much ....(i mean talk about overpoweredness and corny-as voice overs werid campy humor)

Dawn of the legions is a very serious mod which makes it that little more harder to make and because most of my units are not tiberuim sun'ish makes it harder still i'm not sure about this mod weather its a good idea to carry on given i have very little support and i have just hard my website i was running got shut down man im pissed off.

i want some CGI versions of my units to add to my load srceens.

i must admit imma fuss pot i have to have things perect or i don't accept it or don't want it see orgainally i wanted 4 sides with 3 extra factions each but with the npatch having a sh* of a time trying to read my eva files i soon gave up on that idea.

man i hate this YR map editor its crap it can't see or read my new units or buildings. (*rants for another hour*)

i admit more that i love tiberuim sun but im not going back to the thirdside probloems again man that was a B***h.

anyway i hope to hell you all love my mod when it comes out that had to be the hardest thing ive ever and i mean ever had to do by my self.

This post has been edited by Dubzac: Sep 17 2008, 06:05 AM

--------------------

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:00 PM

XGhozt.com