IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Roleplay under construction, (merged with the Ninty topic)
Lightstorm
post Oct 6 2007, 01:24 AM
Post #91

Tick Tank
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 768
Alliance: Forgotten
Favorite game: Tiberium Wars

the new Krissy is going to either:
1. be a spy
2. become a cyborg
3. become dead

take your pick Ninty.

--------------------
Join My forum (please??)
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Corsair
post Oct 6 2007, 01:45 AM
Post #92

Ghost Stalker
Group Icon

Member No.: 87
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Well, I was going to say that she is a high ranking normal human officer who was a former Titan pilot that signed up to be a Juggernaut test pilot. I'm sure that idea has been brought up and dismissed though rolleyes.gif

It would certainly save a lot of editing

This post has been edited by Corsair: Oct 6 2007, 01:46 AM

--------------------

Epitoma Rei Militaris - Flavius Vegetius Renatus
All My Voxels - Gemini Mech

Lightstorm
post Oct 6 2007, 03:54 AM
Post #93

Tick Tank
Group Icon

oh yeah that too.

and TB I know its a ways off but we should decide what is going to happen after what we've discussed. we COULD just end it there, but we could also theoretically keep it going indefinitely. well my plan was that the end of what we've discussed is in junction with the end of FS (makes sense, I'd have us losing but shutting down the core disorganizes the forces and allows us to come back and win)
now looking back I remember that when first talking with the mutants that escaped the cave they made a deal with GDI, they'd help in exchange for GDI's help finding the missing kids, I have an idea of where to go from there but I figured I'd run it by you first before I start planning, I know its a long way off but nothing wrong with planning ahead.

I'd have it so they hack into a cyborg and find the location where they took the kids, they go to find the facility abandoned and partly collapsed, all but two of the kids are dead and the two that are living are plugged into a strange cabalesque device, wires coming out of head, skin peeled back etc, they of course still try to save the kids but when they try to disconnect them the device but when they do so they activate it turning on all the cyborgs, they escape the base and prepare to attack it but before they can return the place explodes as it fires a massive beam of ionized energy, more powerful then ten Ion cannons straight into space, they analyze the beam and find that it had been modulated to contain all of CABAL's data.

I think you can see where this is going. who said TW's had to be our accepted version of what happens and when.

--------------------
Join My forum (please??)

Nod Strike
post Oct 6 2007, 06:53 AM
Post #94

Hover MLRS
Group Icon

Member No.: 297
Alliance: Nod

This is bloody confusing.

Where did the kids come from? There are no children on the battlefield. And where to i fit in this?

--------------------

Corsair
post Oct 6 2007, 08:54 AM
Post #95

Ghost Stalker
Group Icon

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (Nod Strike @ Oct 6 2007, 02:53 AM) *
This is bloody confusing.

Where did the kids come from? There are no children on the battlefield. And where to i fit in this?

Trust me, if your not part of this conversation you better consider yourself lucky lol.gif

--------------------

Epitoma Rei Militaris - Flavius Vegetius Renatus
All My Voxels - Gemini Mech

Team Black
post Oct 14 2007, 03:04 AM
Post #96

Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 123

OK folks, Roleplay MK 2.5 is up & open again. Keep in mind what I've said before:

Since I have such little time to edit the roleplay, I'm going to be a whole lot more strict on the direction it should go. I'll give what feedback I can, and listen to opinions, but if all we're doing is bashing heads, your character will die. (though I'll probably let you introduce a new character)
Not everyone will be able to incorporate whatever random ideas come in their minds. Please make your own roleplay and do it there.
Just keep your character acting believable. don't be so caught up in getting your plot going that you have to make your character have to act totally stupid, or unreal.
(i.E. someone wandering aimlessly in a dark alleyway,
or some random joe making random guesses on what the bad guys are doing, and then starts ordering people around.).

remember, we're playing as real people in an abnormal world.

What I did is I deleted page 5 and 6, right before Zen finds the bomb in the armory. I saved the html's, which you can download below for reference.
I'll encourage you guys to write new sections entirely, but for the parts you feel are well written, go ahead an put those in as they fit (as long as it's not a big stretch)

Here's the list of things that will change. These are non-negotiable. I will NOT argue over it, I just want to get this roleplay up and going again, and moving as smoothly as possible. I don't intend to offend people, I just want to keep everything working smooth. If you feel you need to overreact, or if you cant take the criticism properly, your character will die.

-no ion storm
-Lose the part with Zen and the bomb entirely. It slowed down a lot of the action.
- Kriassin will be the secure, experienced commander that we expect him to be. I already gave the spiel on him, and I trust you won't let me down Vintz wink1.gif
-Krissy will be a female titan pilot, as we've talked about before. She'll be as emotionally stable as any average soldier (if not, more secure). She's not a clone and has no special DNA. She is classified to pilot any vehicle in the GDI arsenal, so you can be a little flexible with that (just like Black is a generic pilot - So far he's piloted a carryall, an orca, and a bomber...). If you have time, I'd appreciate if you could edit your RP posts and take out stuff that implies she's a cat..
- Nod Strike, make sure you're keeping some sort of reference as to where you crew is, and what they're doing there. Your writing is pretty good, but a lot of times we get confused on how you're involved in the story :0
- Make sure Glazt doesn't auto-hit. She doesn't spot Ward as he approaches her position. Also, she was shot, by Ward and pumped with sedatives, and likely disarmed when Ward took her captive. Ward wouldn't make dumb mistakes like "tying the bands improperly", or
leaving her a combat knife or a pistol, regardless of where it was.. Let alone, failing to see her reach for it.
I'd just say, have an artillery shell send them both flying, then slide down a hill into the river and crash through the ice. Etc.
- Black is in the communications center directing air traffic. I'll see if I can be more involved, but college comes first. At this po
- McNeil MUST be involved more. IE when Kriassin lands, he would report to Black or McNeil, and get his assignments from them.
we need to have less "aimless wandering" and actual purpose and order..
-also remember, half of Hammerfest is shared by mutants. Make sure you get them involved when they should be (If Nod is attacking, don't just have GDI fight while the shiners sit on their bums.
- Corsair, keep doing what you're doing.

Basically, just play a character the way the would if it were an actual human in that situation. No uber powers or nothin, straight up gritty war.

This post has been edited by Team Black: Oct 14 2007, 03:05 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  RPMK2_pages_4_6.zip ( 176.96K ) Number of downloads: 226

--------------------

Nintyuk
post Oct 15 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #97

Wolverine
Group Icon

Member No.: 143
Favorite game: Tiberian Dawn

Team Black this is all from your point of view, other people can read the same thing as you and take a different view from it, so just because thats how you think of Cabal dosen't nessisarily mean thats the correct or only way to think about it. Thats why i'm going to continue with the re-write of this role play with my origional charachter and not make ANY changes to that original layout for the charachter. If you still can't deal with my first origional charachter with all her quirks then that will prove to me and any others who were starting to think it that your a bit narrow minded.

--------------------

-----Dont click this link! ------------------------TF2!-----

Lightstorm
post Oct 15 2007, 10:07 PM
Post #98

Tick Tank
Group Icon

not to make a big deal of it but I agree with Ninty here. TB your forcing the story the way you want, not caring about how anyone else sees it. (join my rp, i won't do that!) but seriously, does it make that much of a difference? the plot stays the same regardless so don't make a big deal about it. also, when have I said Shaw is a loyalist? never.

--------------------
Join My forum (please??)

Team Black
post Oct 15 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #99

Core Defender
Group Icon

Narrow minded huh

I don't suppose you've ever had a job before.. tell that to your boss when he tells you something you don't like.

As much as I want people to write whatever bogus thing comes into their mind, I want to keep a good quality story here.
All I'm asking is some cooperation, and a mind . . . open enough to change your story when I ask. Really, I'm not asking that much, people roll.gif

Ninty, I've given you plenty of warning.
I regret to inform you that your character has had a freak accident with a chrono legionnaire, and has been accidentally erased from history.

--------------------

Lightstorm
post Oct 15 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #100

Tick Tank
Group Icon

facepalm

seriously TB, your running this like the RP dictator. just cause you started the RP doesn't mean its yours. it belongs to all the members participating in it and no one should have more say in it then anyone else.
me, Corsair and Ninty all have no problem with my post. don't worry about it.

--------------------
Join My forum (please??)

Team Black
post Oct 15 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #101

Core Defender
Group Icon

In everything I've done, I've given an explanation for.
I'm still waiting on an explanation as to why my advice is being disregarded, and why I've been given so much flak for these SIMPLE requests.
People can't just write whatever random twinketoes nonsense that comes into their head. Some things can be excused, but there has to be a line at some point.
The best people to moderate it then would be the most experienced writers, which would be me and Corsair, who are both in college.

Ninty's character was deleted because of his attitude. Really, I gave him more than enough warning.

This post has been edited by Team Black: Oct 16 2007, 05:10 PM

--------------------

Nintyuk
post Oct 16 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #102

Wolverine
Group Icon

Member No.: 143
Favorite game: Tiberian Dawn

But i was doing EXACTLY what you first asked.... good luck now with removing ALL the mentions of my charachter without screwing with the story line back to the second or first page.
Boycot The 2.5 i say!

--------------------

-----Dont click this link! ------------------------TF2!-----

Team Black
post Oct 16 2007, 05:57 PM
Post #103

Core Defender
Group Icon

Well your character still exists, just as a secondary character that shows up now and then.

--------------------

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:08 PM

XGhozt.com