post Nov 9 2006, 06:51 PM
Post #1

Community Hero
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 6
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Dawn

Triforce has released NCM Revolution 1.1 in the last haloween, at Project Perfect Mod (PPM). This mod for Tiberian Sun: Firestorm features 5 sides, the original GDI, Nod, the National Civilian Militia... and two easter eggs (GDI and Nod from Renegade/TD). It also feature pretty graphics, many new units, new maps and much more.

(Render from the National Civilian Militia base)

The version 1.1 comes with a new anti-air obelisk for Nod and several graphic fixes, new cameos, game ballance changes. The TD Nod faction also got a fully functional nuke. The radar now detects tiberium vein presence with orange, instead of black and mouse cursors were improved.

(The new 1.1 anti-air obelisk)

Now, the PPM folks invite you and your friends to join us on XWIS to play NCM Revolution 1.1. It's your big chance to play this superb mod against other friends or co-op with them. You may also try some original game modes such as the famous sole survivor and cap the engineer. I'm not really sure if sole survivor works with the new sides when playing NCM, but you should always have a way to make it work.

Here's the details of the event:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday November 11th, 2006
And Sunday November 12th, 2006.
Starts at 8:00PM GMT (check your timezone HERE) and it has no time to end.
Channel: GDI Comm. Center
Requires NCM Revolution 1.0 Beta and NCM Revolution 1.1 Patch (requires Firestorm).

- XWIS is the replacement from WOL, so use it like you would use WOL.
- We recommend that you download the Open Map Competition 1, 2 & 3 Map Pack to expand the mapping options.

Very Important: Make sure your username starting with TD, TW, NCM or PPM when you get into XWIS, so we can recognize those who are playing NCM Revolution, because there might be several people online playing the original game. I.e.: My nickname there will be TDBanshee (the one I use since RotD).

Invite your friends and spread the word, so there will be a lot of people there. There were already several PPM Plays something in XWIS and they are very fun events. Enjoy it!
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
SeekSomethingNew
post Nov 10 2006, 09:53 AM
Post #2

Stealth Tank
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 208
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

ah i forgot about this mod, very good to play biggrin.gif... maybe i will try and play online

--------------------

Ixith
post Nov 11 2006, 04:27 AM
Post #3

Cyborg Reaper
Group Icon

Member No.: 27
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

hmm i just dled it and played a skirmish of it.

overall its ok. I liked the NCM side thought they were pretty cool as they had a nice variety of tanks to use. my only complaint about its side is the buildings didnt seem to fit in with TS IMO. Then i played as the TDNOD and well i must say that i didnt really like the buildings for that side either as they didnt seem to fit. such as the advance powerplant says it takes up 2X2 cells but its clearly much bigger than that huh.gif

but overall gameplay was still very fun. and the voxels were great! IMO. I only played as TDNOD and NCM so i cant really say much else. i shall have to continue playing though.

iv thought about joining in on the fun this weekend to but i have stuff to do......such as seeing my highschools fall play and working on my maps and spending time with my friends so i doubt i will get to join in this weekend mellow.gif plus i wouldnt know what time.

--------------------

•Tony•
post Nov 11 2006, 09:36 AM
Post #4

Technician
Group Icon

Member No.: 218
Favorite game: Tiberian Dawn

Well I think its time i made use of TS again..ill be on at 2 today tongue.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:41 PM

XGhozt.com