IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Voxel Section Editor III (VXLSE III) 1.32 released!
Creagor
post Feb 13 2007, 06:22 PM
Post #1

Flame Tank
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 40
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Banshee has announced that a new version of the Voxel Section Editor has been released. This comes fairly soon after the last release, so the changelogis quite short - though that doesent make it any less worth the download.

Quoted from Banshee himself:

"Dispite my efforts on making my best on the Voxel Section Editor III, I'll never get satisfied with my achievements. When I released VXLSE III 1.3, I thought I had a perfect normalizer. Of course, I didn't. Then, the version 1.31 was released to make it perfect. It has been found out that it was not. It still had an almost insignificant math problem and another serious problem that would make the normal reflect to the inverse direction on certain special situations.

These days I've worked hard to fix it and bring some of the features from VXLSE II that people has been requesting for it. The shortcuts are back (I forgot to update the readme file of the program with it) and the 3D Preview window also returns. "

Voxel Section Editor III 1.32 ChangeLog:
- revisions by Banshee
- Added: 3D Preview window from VXLSE II 2.1 OpenGL edition is now back and it can render together with the current Preview (at half speed, in this case). It can also be resized and all features from the traditional preview were incorporated into it.
- Added: Shortcuts from VXLSE II are back. You can move the X, Y and Z axis by pressing x, y and z. To move backwards, add shift to it. Some other random shortcuts were added.
- Updated: Autonormalizer is now even better. Now it uses the concept of influence area to no longer miss the direction on few specific cases.

Download it from HERE.

Support for this tool can be found at the Voxel Section Editor III forum, at PPM.

--------------------

Fluent in |3375p3k, 68 65 78 65 64 65 63 69 6d 61 6c, ebg13, -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . --..-- and 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 0111100100101110
(Whoever translates that gets nothing, just +1 on thier geek score)
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Roani52
post Feb 14 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #2

Artillery
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 90
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

COOL!! This is something where I waited long for!!

But the autonormalizer is not better... ONLY WORSE!!!

--------------------

/\ TY Bittah! /\

If you've X-Fire... Just add me If you join 'WhatPulse', also join 'Alpha Squad'!!! (My Profile: 'Here')

"Computers crash, people die and relationships fall apart. The only thing you can do is taking a deep breath and reboot"
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:36 PM

XGhozt.com