CabalCore
post Oct 14 2011, 01:24 PM
Post #1

Minigunner
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,640
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

I have a question to ask regarding the workings of the spotlight towers, i know on mission maps they require special triggers to actually spot the enemies and sound the alarm when they get close to the base, i made my own spotlight towers from tutorials on how to add them ingame by giving them a dummy weapon that sounds the alarm when enemies get close, however, it does not spot them because i'm not using map triggers, this i am well aware of, i am also aware that the spotlight controls in the rules.ini are universal and applies to all the spotlight towers including the mission ones, i also made it to where the spotlight rotates a full 360 degrees before changing direction (which is pretty cool btw since i cannot make it spot the enemies), i said that to ask this question, will the modified spotlight controls cause internal errors or bugs when i'm playing the campaign since the controls themselves are universal which also apply to the mission spotlight towers that use the map triggers?

Btw, can someone tell me how to modify the spotlight controls properly so that it doesn't do any harm while i'm playing the game?
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Team Black
post Oct 19 2011, 09:31 AM
Post #2

Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 123
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

I don't think it'll give you an IE, but I'd say the best way to know for sure is to try it yourself.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:13 PM

XGhozt.com