a060627s
post Dec 29 2010, 05:15 AM
Post #1

Technician
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,008
Favorite game: Tiberian Dawn

I am a Chinese,so my English is not good .
A mission is defined in the TeamTypes: like go to waypoint 1, go then to waypoint 2, finally attack units or buildings.For exmaple:
[TeamTypes]
attck1=GoodGuy,0,0,0,1,0,15,1,0,0,1,HTNK:2,3,Move:1,Move:2,Attack Base:80,0,0

What dose the value of Attack Base or something means? And I just found a team sometimes will ignore fire from the player on themselves,but the team will react on it when the value of Attack Base is 50,0,0. In another word,different value has different functions,and I just wonder what dose it means and how it works.
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Nyerguds
post Jan 8 2011, 12:53 PM
Post #2

Cyborg
Group Icon

Member No.: 97
Alliance: Nod

The reactions of the team are determined by the first series of values (0,0,0,1,0,15,1,0,0).
The number behind Attack Base is a time value, telling the team how long it has to do that action before going to the next action.

Note that ALL teamtypes loop, meaning that in this case, its next action will be "Move:1" again. The only way to prevent the looping is making the value large enough so the team will certainly be destroyed (80 is a good value for that), or removing the first actions from the loop by using the "Loop:2" command. The number for the "Loop" command tells it how many of the first actions to ignore from the loop.

This text file has a detailed explanation for everything related to triggers and teamtypes.

This post has been edited by Nyerguds: Jan 8 2011, 12:59 PM

--------------------

a060627s
post Jan 16 2011, 03:07 AM
Post #3

Technician
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nyerguds @ Jan 9 2011, 03:53 AM) *
The reactions of the team are determined by the first series of values (0,0,0,1,0,15,1,0,0).
The number behind Attack Base is a time value, telling the team how long it has to do that action before going to the next action.

Note that ALL teamtypes loop, meaning that in this case, its next action will be "Move:1" again. The only way to prevent the looping is making the value large enough so the team will certainly be destroyed (80 is a good value for that), or removing the first actions from the loop by using the "Loop:2" command. The number for the "Loop" command tells it how many of the first actions to ignore from the loop.

This text file has a detailed explanation for everything related to triggers and teamtypes.

Thank you,and the text file is what I want.
But when I make my team including two Mammoth Tanks attacking our base they just ignore fire from the player on themselves.
Note that the reactions of the team are determined by the first series of values (0,0,0,1,0,15,1,0,0),how can I set these values to make the team react to player's attack?According to ccmanual.txt I guess the 6th value might has a lot of to do with it.
Besides,what is the distinguish between "Attack Base" and "Attack Unit"command,and they appears to have no discernible effects.

Nyerguds
post Jan 16 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #4

Cyborg
Group Icon

Member No.: 97
Alliance: Nod

Well, the effects of these numbers are described, but they are pretty vague. You could try changing value 1 and 3, and see what they do.

You can make the enemy teams defend themselves better by making a few more waypoints in the path, and putting them on guard for 1 to 5 time units.

I think it's best to look how they are made in the official missions, and see which ones work correctly there. Then you can just copy them, and change the units and waypoints to suit your mission.

--------------------

a060627s
post Jan 19 2011, 06:55 AM
Post #5

Technician
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nyerguds @ Jan 17 2011, 05:41 AM) *
Well, the effects of these numbers are described, but they are pretty vague. You could try changing value 1 and 3, and see what they do.

You can make the enemy teams defend themselves better by making a few more waypoints in the path, and putting them on guard for 1 to 5 time units.

I think it's best to look how they are made in the official missions, and see which ones work correctly there. Then you can just copy them, and change the units and waypoints to suit your mission.

Thank you,let me try.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:50 PM

XGhozt.com