IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Command and Conquer: Tiberium Wars Replays, Post your replays here!
Wess
post Apr 9 2007, 02:02 PM
Post #1

Mapping God
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 30
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Addition by The DvD: Replays are 'recordings' of multiplayer matches. Upon loading a saved replay, the game will playback the game exactly as it was played originally. Replays for CnC3 are saved in your My Documents - CnC TW Files - Replays folder. If you forgot to save the replay of the last game you played, it will still be in that directory with the name Last Replay.CNC3Replay

Post your replays here!
( hey this is the first time we can have replays YAY lol.gif )

Be sure to put them in a .zip file using WinZip or WinRar or even Windows' build-in archiver.

Nod vs Scrin Attached File  Automatch_Battle__Maelstorm_nimman_.zip ( 89.82K ) Number of downloads: 487

i like this one because i havent seen many like these the last few days, this tank spamming is getting old already.

This post has been edited by The DvD: Apr 9 2007, 07:45 PM

--------------------
How do u expect to defeat me when your merely a mortal, and I am Forever!

Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Lightstorm
post Apr 9 2007, 03:11 PM
Post #2

Tick Tank
Group Icon

Member No.: 768
Alliance: Forgotten
Favorite game: Tiberium Wars

tell me about it! i get my untis ready to attack and 40 mammoths roll in!

--------------------
Join My forum (please??)

confactor
post Apr 9 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #3

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

Member No.: 78
Alliance: GDI

heres an 8 player game replay. Its not complete because the game got desynced, but I think I would have won heheh
<>
so you know wes mortal in your signaturer is missin the "T"

This post has been edited by confactor: Apr 9 2007, 11:54 PM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  replay.zip ( 297.8K ) Number of downloads: 323

Lightstorm
post Apr 10 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #4

Tick Tank
Group Icon

here are a pair of amazing battles, i don't remember if i won or not but they were both awsome
Attached File  awsome.zip ( 1.84MB ) Number of downloads: 393

--------------------
Join My forum (please??)

Wess
post Apr 10 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #5

Mapping God
Group Icon

Member No.: 30

nice i'll check these out later rolleyes.gif
lol confactor, i had that thing in my sig for so long wacko.gif thanks wink1.gif

new replay here, none of my own tho i'll simply be wiped out in like two secs.
but its good one, it shows how things can turn for the worst, these are no vet players for sure but its a cool match.

Attached File  Automatch_Battle__showtime575_Liberty_.zip ( 284.61K ) Number of downloads: 261

--------------------
How do u expect to defeat me when your merely a mortal, and I am Forever!

confactor
post Apr 10 2007, 08:53 PM
Post #6

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

heres one i played recently. It has all kinds of cool units including a mastermind wreaking serious havok behind enemy lines dance.gif
I was gold and didnt do too much, but i got to use orcas so Im happy rolleyes.gif
<>
great match, lots of action, download now!!!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  awsome_8.zip ( 326.56K ) Number of downloads: 296

confactor
post Apr 19 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #7

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

ist been 9 days so im going to post another one unsure.gif

<>
i thought this one was great because every player made serious mistakes at some point in the game. I only won because i got really really lucky.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  New_Folder.zip ( 310.21K ) Number of downloads: 231

Lightstorm
post May 14 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #8

Tick Tank
Group Icon

i found a way to defeat tank spamming. (also how to destroy an entire base with 3 drop pods a shockwave artillery and an ion cannon. plus one predator)

Attached File  PWNED_SPAMMER.zip ( 120.47K ) Number of downloads: 277

--------------------
Join My forum (please??)

eXit
post Oct 1 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #9

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

Member No.: 347

Well i dont know, but in my case, its not really hard to destroy a base if you have an ion cannon and shockwave artillery. The ion cannon destroys most of the defenses and heavily damages buildings around it, shockwave artillery disables every building that can produce defensive units, cutting them off from reinforcements and then theres not much left to destroy.

This post has been edited by eXit: Oct 1 2007, 01:36 PM

Sir Modsalot
post Oct 1 2007, 06:24 PM
Post #10

Wolverine
Group Icon

Member No.: 19

Don't forget that the Shockwave Artillery also does damage so it could destroy anything that the Ion Cannon didn't. (use the Orca Strike power to destroy anything the other 2 didn't)

--------------------

QUOTE("DCoder at PPM")
There is no sanity left in this thread.

Time is an illusion. The only reason we accept it is to keep everything organized. The only real time is party time.

Warlord
post Oct 3 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #11

Artillery
Group Icon

Member No.: 61

Here's mine, i'm not exactly an "experienced" player though. smile.gif
Attached File  Battle.zip ( 163.8K ) Number of downloads: 217

EDIT: Hmm this is an interesting thread, smile.gif
i may post some more if i have time.

This post has been edited by Warlord: Oct 3 2007, 07:53 PM

--------------------

Signature By Aro^

"So long as there are men, there will be wars." - Albert Einstein.

Flying Saucer..

K3L
post Dec 8 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #12

Technician
Group Icon

Member No.: 966

I don't have C&C 3 yet. I am thinking of buying it though. dance.gif

confactor
post Jan 14 2008, 06:18 AM
Post #13

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

best match I ever played. All the major players end up being gdi and virtually every
gdi weapon save the sonar pulse and the mobile derik defense is used.
This is a must for gdi lovers. The best part is I after loosing my whole base
and retreating away from the middle I make a come back and retake the middle.
<>
best gdi replay ever, also best map ever!!!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  awsome_island_retake.zip ( 2.72MB ) Number of downloads: 228

xeel
post Feb 18 2008, 06:51 PM
Post #14

Technician
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,117

Hi all roll.gif Sry, but generally noob replays. Except 2 8player ones posted by Lightstorm, where some sense could be seen among certain players.

The second Lightstorm's replay really sucked. The Scrin was stupidly wasting units, while they could 2 times easily destroy GDI. And GDI waited for Scrin to die of old age or something with rusty tank armada scared to attack 3 buildings-base with no units protecting it, waiting for ion cannon to pop em in 3 secs probably. Scout ppl, scout to know your enemy!

confactor, I wouldnt be so proud of these matches (sry couldnt see the last, some errors there). In 8player match your were barely noticeable, 4 players there were much ahead of u and they took all the credits. And about your 4player match: I just couldnt watch how almost every player flawlessly began their attack, almost wiped out a player, and then suddenly became unable to control his units and wasted em in a few secs for nothing, more importantly, always leaving WF and CY intact. The told is not applicable to u, confactor, u simply sit at your base in defense. Your fault was that u waited for ten thousand mammoths to be at your disposal. And the funniest thing u haven't even used half of them. If u play cnc3 u must feel how much dmg they do, how much they can take, how many of them would do the job.

Please ppl:

- When assaulting a base, when u feel u have some moments when defenses r already down and there is not so many enemy units but u certainly wont be able to destroy the base completely, please, why the hell u attack power plants going through the whole enemy base wasting units which could serve for a few more secs. When the guy doesnt even have an ion cannon or nuke 5 secs from falling at u. Attacking WF u immediately disrupt enemy's ability to fortify his defenses for a moment (the reason why almost in all replays ppl who attacked couldnt finish what they began) Then u destroy the CY to completely suspend building for some time, then u see if u regroup or maybe it's possible to finish the rest of the base off. Anyway if u do it this way and no1 else is attacking uve already won against this opponent.

- Manage your base, or at least produce more units while attacking another player. It's kinda funny to see how a player builds a base, then a pack of mammoths to attack some1 and launches em, while his base stays literally naked. Then he looses and begins to produce more mammoths. And repeat until some more advanced player just wipes him out with ten times larger force. Do not waste time! While attacking some1 close, build more. If u see u can do it, reinforce your positions, bring more and more. If u hate to destroy enemy's WF so much, and love to watch his new tanks to pop yours up, then at least bring more units to match the forces.

- Build balanced groups. If u dont know good classical examples, then experiment or watch more pro replays (many can be found on official website). A balanced group costs much less than single type group, but does same/more dmg. Combine units. It was really sad to watch these mammoth packs wasted for nothing, and thinking what could a player do with this money.

- When attacking kill unit by unit, not all vs all, unless uve got your mammoths against smaller vehicles. Its more effective to finish every big unit as quickly as possible before it does more dmg in time. Know to find target priorities quickly. If uve chosen one, stick with it until it dies. Do not change primary target all the time.

Ok, before anything else, sorry for criticism. Just dont be cocky about your victories. As for me, I consider myself a mid-level player, far from pro, so u can say all the bad things u want about me and my criticism/suggestions. blushing.gif

This post has been edited by xeel: Feb 18 2008, 06:56 PM

eXit
post Feb 21 2008, 05:19 PM
Post #15

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

Member No.: 347

Haha, that just cracked me up! rofl.gif Even though i haven't seen those replays, the guy made his first post and every one of you got absolutely pummeled to the ground. Yes i know everyones not perfect and i myself am not the best player but still, i found that post incredibly amusing.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:58 PM

XGhozt.com