post Dec 25 2007, 10:33 PM
Post #1

Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 123
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Huge news for the TS community folks. First off, C&C Dusk has been officially released to the public, available here.
Another patch for Dusk will be released shortly, which will include more maps, and a spiffy new Titan, among other things

And go here to sign up for the tournament tomorrow, if you haven't yet. (still some slots to fill, people)
This tournament is just a smaller part of a massive PPM tournament, dubbed 'PPM Plays festival' which will include many well known TS mods.

All times are GMT, be there or be square:

The tourneys will most likely last hours and hours, so don't worry if you can't make it right at the start

This post has been edited by Team Black: Dec 25 2007, 10:49 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Team Black
post Dec 27 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #2

Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 123
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Well it was fun today playing NCM with me vs. J4m3sb0nd .. you guys missed out tongue.gif
I OWNED him first game, then I forfeit the second when it lasted over an hour (had other things to do)
Tomorrow's Return of the Dawn day, be sure to download the latest version (2.7) AND the SSM hotfix, which are both required

Remember that every one of these mods took a great deal of time and effort to put together, so please be sure to show your support to fellow modders in the community, just as you'd appreciate it if it was your own work being played wink1.gif

See you there 2:00 GMT sharp!

This post has been edited by Team Black: Dec 27 2007, 05:08 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:17 AM

XGhozt.com