post Jul 4 2008, 11:59 PM
Post #1

Technician
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,206
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberium Wars

Are you guys playing to put the singleplayer campaign from C&C:TD in the mod? Im just curious, that would be awesome...

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Bittah Commander
post Jul 5 2008, 12:22 AM
Post #2

Forum Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 5
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

Right now I haven't planned to make one and I'm not so sure whether I'll make one in the future either since I've never tried making singleplayer maps in the first place... There's also still a lot to be done before I'll even consider trying to make a campaign. Maybe someone will show up and offer to make one for me before then however, you never know smile.gif

--------------------

Endar
post Aug 21 2009, 04:27 PM
Post #3

Technician
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,622

The campaigns would be interesting. Since it now runs on TS, we can use the more advanced mission editing features of FinalSun. The mission editor for TD did not have as many options as FinalSun does.

The one problem I do see is that the section of walling now go diagonally instead of horizontally and vertically. I have no idea what would happen if you did that change.

I would really like to thank you guys for making this mod. I was planning a project that would have used TD and its missions. This lets me do a lot more than I could originally. If I do go through with the project, I'll be sure to mention all of you.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:46 AM

XGhozt.com