post Jul 16 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #1

Artillery
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 90
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun

I can't make ingame screenshots yet, because TFD + some random map being TSV is a bad combo. My little brother stole my original TibSun CDs, and he made some scratches on the GDI disk so that one doesn't work anymore, and he lost the NOD one... Wasn't on purpose, he's just uncareful with his CDs.

I'm not sure who made all the voxels. Some of them are by Chiel, some by.... well... I don't remember.

THE GIFS POSTED HERE ARE NOT ON SCALE! IN THE VOXEL VIEWER I DIDNT USE THE SAME CAMERA SETTINGS!

Anyways, here a unit which will be some sort of railgun tank like thingy for GDI. At least, in the old Vengeance mod it was. Kind of strange since it has 2 barrel like things. I guess I have to speak to BlackSilence about it. In the recoding I guess a non-railgun would fit much better.
The voxel is called bv, not sure about the ingame name (since I cant open the game and bla bla bla, doesnt appear in art.ini and rules.ini)... It will be some sort of super unit, since it's just large... very large
The largeness of it indicates that the voxel is probably made by Chiel(Scape).
Attached File  bv_002.gif ( 1.33MB ) Number of downloads: 5

More to will come... First I'm gonna watch some cool action movie on the TV downstairs tongue.gif
*back* (was a cool movie btw)

Ok... I'm not sure about this thing, but it will be for GDI, and again, it's pretty large. Chiel made it, i guess... The voxel is called mtank. I think this one is better as a railtank. Ah well...
Attached File  mtank_002.gif ( 1.32MB ) Number of downloads: 7

I'll need to extract the other units from a mix file. 11 pm now here, so I'll do it tomorrow.

And now it's 1 am here and just extracted the mix... so here we go:

This one does appear in rules.ini and is called (surprise!) mammoth tank
Attached File  4tnk_000.gif ( 1.37MB ) Number of downloads: 4

This is some hover artillery...
Attached File  barrager_003.gif ( 1.3MB ) Number of downloads: 4

Fun Fact: the gif is 1337 kB

Won't be in the mod (lol, didn't know the s-tag affects images)

The Luna. The colors tell me that it would be a GDI artillery, probably for one of the 3 extra factions in old TS:V. Maybe for the northern alliance in the south? (Whoever made that mistake, I still remember it tongue.gif)
Just some color changing of the original Nod artillery.
Attached File  LUN_000.gif ( 1.31MB ) Number of downloads: 6

And for Nod:
A B2 *stealth* bomber. At least it's supposed to be stealth, not only on the ground... it has to be stealth in the air. I remember that being a problem a year (or two) ago. We were close to a solution...
Attached File  b2_002.gif ( 1.28MB ) Number of downloads: 3

Not sure if this will be in the mod
Originally for some other faction, but I think it fits best for Nod...
An BGM-109 Tomahawk (TLAM) launcher
Attached File  thwk_001.gif ( 1.32MB ) Number of downloads: 4

And the missile
Attached File  thwkmiss_000.gif ( 1.49MB ) Number of downloads: 4

This post has been edited by Roani52: Aug 3 2009, 03:13 PM

--------------------

/\ TY Bittah! /\

If you've X-Fire... Just add me If you join 'WhatPulse', also join 'Alpha Squad'!!! (My Profile: 'Here')

"Computers crash, people die and relationships fall apart. The only thing you can do is taking a deep breath and reboot"
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:20 PM

XGhozt.com