IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mega voxels...., My own.. :D
Blind_crow..
post Oct 31 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #1

Technician
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 9
Joined: 31-October 06
Member No.: 210
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



this is the most realistical of mine

[attachment=231:attachment]


I wos working hard to make it.... biggrin.gif

[attachment=230:attachment]
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
The DvD
post Oct 31 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #2


Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Posts: 740
Joined: 27-May 06
From: The Netherlands
Member No.: 2
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



There's no image.... yet ;]


--------------------
Please contact me on msn if you need me for anything, thanks.
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Blind_crow..
post Nov 1 2006, 12:50 PM
Post #3

Technician
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 9
Joined: 31-October 06
Member No.: 210
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Sorry... biggrin.gif

Attached Image


Attached Image
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Bittah Commander
post Nov 1 2006, 01:18 PM
Post #4


Forum Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Posts: 1,340
Joined: 1-October 06
From: The Netherlands
Member No.: 5
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Rofl, that'd be funny to see in game tongue.gif
And now make a walk animation biggrin.gif


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Team Black
post Nov 1 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #5


Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,841
Joined: 23-October 06
From: New York, U S of A
Member No.: 123
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



"realistic"...ehh
OMGoodness these are amazing

The first one you should make into a death star..that would freakin rock!
a gigantic death star cruising around the map killin stuff lol.gif

are you going to give the guy an hva so he can walk?
He'll pwn the snot out of the core defender that's for sure

This post has been edited by Team Black: Nov 1 2006, 02:51 PM


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Blind_crow..
post Nov 1 2006, 03:35 PM
Post #6

Technician
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 9
Joined: 31-October 06
Member No.: 210
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



heh... biggrin.gif the first one was made when was nothing to do...

but sekond isn't finished and I think it woun't be done in near future... biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
ChielScape
post Nov 1 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #7


SSM Launcher
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 799
Joined: 21-October 06
From: In ur BIOS, steeln ur Megahurtz!
Member No.: 33
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



they look weird, thats all


--------------------
Admin Note: Please refer to signature rules.
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
El_Serpiente
post Nov 1 2006, 06:38 PM
Post #8


Disc Thrower
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 88
Joined: 21-October 06
From: Whakatane, New Zealand
Member No.: 31
Alliance: Forgotten
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



What the???
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Uufje
post Nov 1 2006, 08:01 PM
Post #9


Cyborg
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 365
Joined: 21-October 06
From: Below sea level.
Member No.: 34
Favorite game: Tiberian Dawn



Rofl, a lego man.
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
ChielScape
post Nov 1 2006, 08:22 PM
Post #10


SSM Launcher
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 799
Joined: 21-October 06
From: In ur BIOS, steeln ur Megahurtz!
Member No.: 33
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



thats not a lego man...


--------------------
Admin Note: Please refer to signature rules.
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Blind_crow..
post Nov 1 2006, 08:22 PM
Post #11

Technician
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 9
Joined: 31-October 06
Member No.: 210
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



How about this..

Attached Image
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Nimron
post Nov 1 2006, 08:26 PM
Post #12


Hum-vee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 185
Joined: 21-October 06
From: UK
Member No.: 48
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Very strange......you have a talent to, do wierd things....post more! :blink:
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Bittah Commander
post Nov 1 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #13


Forum Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Posts: 1,340
Joined: 1-October 06
From: The Netherlands
Member No.: 5
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



I like that last one :o
I do wonder how it'd show up in game and I doubt you'd be able to put it to any use however rolleyes.gif


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Team Black
post Nov 1 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #14


Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,841
Joined: 23-October 06
From: New York, U S of A
Member No.: 123
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



QUOTE (Bittah Commander @ Nov 1 2006, 05:32 PM) *
I like that last one :o
I do wonder how it'd show up in game and I doubt you'd be able to put it to any use however rolleyes.gif


It'll be like a living tiberium tree of DEATH!!
it'll waddle around and eat all your infantry lol.gif

or take a screen of it and make a shp out of it


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Corsair
post Nov 1 2006, 11:35 PM
Post #15


Ghost Stalker
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 1,244
Joined: 22-October 06
From: South Carolina, USA
Member No.: 87
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Ha, the lego man is pretty good

You should have made him a SHP and able to backhand enemies (So he can Pimp slap the Core Defender) biggrin.gif


--------------------

Epitoma Rei Militaris - Flavius Vegetius Renatus
All My Voxels - Gemini Mech
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Bittah Commander
post Nov 2 2006, 12:03 AM
Post #16


Forum Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Posts: 1,340
Joined: 1-October 06
From: The Netherlands
Member No.: 5
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



QUOTE (Team Black @ Nov 1 2006, 10:20 PM) *
It'll be like a living tiberium tree of DEATH!!
it'll waddle around and eat all your infantry lol.gif

It'd need to be an SHP to look properly when it waddles around though unsure.gif


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Team Black
post Nov 2 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #17


Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,841
Joined: 23-October 06
From: New York, U S of A
Member No.: 123
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Yeah I think you're right, shp animation would be better than voxel animation for
a waddling tree of DEATH


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Blind_crow..
post Nov 2 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #18

Technician
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 9
Joined: 31-October 06
Member No.: 210
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



I am wondering if someone can make voxel tree.. biggrin.gif i'd like to see it....

here is another one... biggrin.gif enjoy..
Attached Image
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Team Black
post Nov 2 2006, 05:20 PM
Post #19


Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,841
Joined: 23-October 06
From: New York, U S of A
Member No.: 123
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



The bulldozer isn't bad. a little small though ingame I would think.

One thing I do to try and get the right size is I take an exsisting unit from TS that's about the size I want and just delete all the cells, so I can get a desired L W H.

This post has been edited by Team Black: Nov 2 2006, 05:22 PM


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
El_Serpiente
post Nov 3 2006, 04:20 AM
Post #20


Disc Thrower
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 88
Joined: 21-October 06
From: Whakatane, New Zealand
Member No.: 31
Alliance: Forgotten
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



The third one looks alot like a mutated willow tree or something
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
mukamuka92
post Nov 6 2006, 03:33 PM
Post #21


Technician
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 2
Joined: 23-October 06
From: the best place on earth
Member No.: 129
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberium Wars



you know I think it would be funny if you had a tree SHP

and it would walk normaly but... it would pull out a gun and kill people.

In other words something stupid for those "Environment people".

I can see it now 3 nod light infantry going thru the "forest"

this is patrol to base we are under Attack.

base to patrol can you see the enemy.

THE TREES HAVE TAKEN OVER RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.


oh yeah.


--------------------
[font=Arial Black][size=5]

Quote some scary dude GO AIRFORCE End quote [color=#FF0000]

I will remember September 11 2001 until the day that I die.

I will remember all those who died on 9/11.

I will not stop until terrorists are all dead.

QUOTE
Jabujabu: I keep dieing on splinter cell:DA

Mukamuka: its a tom clancy game.

Jabujabu: (slap self on forehead) duh on tom clancy games

you die on the first shot


you are in a hunted house and unable to walk. all you have is a 12 gauge shotgun and a 4 gauge shot gun. you have 10 rounds for both. The zombies are geting closer what do you do?
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Denmon
post Nov 6 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #22

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 222
Joined: 6-November 06
From: Göteborg, Sweden
Member No.: 238
Alliance: CABAL
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



I'd love to see that plant in-game! Try makeing it an SHP!


--------------------

Mommy I'm sorry if my first letter made you cry
To be honest with you I don't think that I wanna die
Sometimes I feel like that I'm cancerous in others lives
Thats probably why I drink at night and sleep till 4 or 5
It's kinda hard walking through life with my distorted eyes
When I was younger I was stupid and I thought I thrived
I thought alot about everything I said in the letter
And questioned whether or not if I was dead you'd be better
You think my shorty would be happy if I never met her
It's too late now mommy I could never forget her
Could never forget how she told me to love
Cuz my father and my grandmother is always above
It's glory above you know that daddy taught me to thug
And everytime we was with nanny she'd bombard me with hugs (damn)
I MISS 'EM mommy and it's hard to believe
That I'm grown and I don't understand it - why did they leave
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Roani52
post Nov 7 2006, 11:18 AM
Post #23


Artillery
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 987
Joined: 22-October 06
From: Netherlands
Member No.: 90
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



WTF???

THIS IS SO OMFG BIG. No1 did ever get that idea... orginal


--------------------

/\ TY Bittah! /\

If you've X-Fire... Just add me If you join 'WhatPulse', also join 'Alpha Squad'!!! (My Profile: 'Here')


"Computers crash, people die and relationships fall apart. The only thing you can do is taking a deep breath and reboot"
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd October 2026 - 09:24 AM


XGhozt.com