|
|
||||||||||||||||||
Posts in this topic
Ixith OMC4 TS Edition! Oct 28 2007, 10:32 PM Team Black Aw RIGHT!
My day just got 10x better *opens... Oct 28 2007, 11:12 PM Wess i'll be there. Oct 28 2007, 11:38 PM TSHyper C&C Saga yes? Hmm, maybe EA will add a section... Oct 29 2007, 12:08 PM Warlord I actually want to join this one. I have an awesom... Oct 29 2007, 01:38 PM Team Black Be sre to let Banshee know on the ppm topic that I... Oct 29 2007, 02:09 PM CrashKing I'll certainly join Oct 29 2007, 03:29 PM Tore Hmm, I may join this one. Oct 29 2007, 05:12 PM Banshee Hey guys. I'm glad there is a lot of mappers i... Oct 29 2007, 09:14 PM Omen I'll be back. Oct 30 2007, 05:42 PM Carnotaurus I'd like to see some maps that don't play ... Oct 30 2007, 11:21 PM![]() Ixith QUOTE (Carnotaurus @ Oct 30 2007, 07:21 P... Oct 31 2007, 08:27 PM Team Black I won't let you down Carno XD Oct 31 2007, 01:55 AM Uufje I might give it a shot, only I can't post on P... Oct 31 2007, 04:29 PM Carnotaurus Don't worry. Thats what OMC4 is 4.
No? Oct 31 2007, 11:24 PM eXit It isn't the maps that play the same Carno, it... Oct 31 2007, 11:31 PM Team Black actually, even the most overplayed and bland looki... Oct 31 2007, 11:49 PM Warlord If you want a different AI, try setting the AI to ... Nov 1 2007, 11:41 AM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||