|
|
||||||||||||||||||
Posts in this topic
jadems Nod VTOL May 9 2007, 09:56 PM BloodReign very boxish May 9 2007, 10:00 PM jadems Is it? I tried to make the things beside the cockb... May 9 2007, 10:08 PM wondle_donkey Well yes, you succeeded there, but the rest of it ... May 9 2007, 10:17 PM Team Black yeah...There's some things I'd have agains... May 9 2007, 11:11 PM jadems Lol, well, one of the first. And I'll try to m... May 10 2007, 05:52 AM Lightstorm its wings are just too boxy and it has no place to... May 10 2007, 01:34 PM jadems Of, course! Something to grab vehicles with.
... May 11 2007, 05:51 AM Black hawk dont see any propoltion system??? May 11 2007, 01:40 PM![]() Nimron QUOTE (Black hawk @ May 11 2007, 02:40 PM... May 11 2007, 10:34 PM jadems Ooooh, under neath there are these two blue pod th... May 11 2007, 10:41 PM jadems Okay, well I got back to work on this. And I tried... Sep 1 2007, 07:37 AM jadems Okay, well I found the auto-normal option. But it ... Oct 6 2007, 03:36 AM Ghost742 maybe make the wings oval Oct 6 2007, 04:38 AM CrashKing I think it has to have a bit more round shape, el... Oct 6 2007, 06:40 AM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||