IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> SHP... I show you look.., buildings and other stuff..
Blind_crow..
post Nov 7 2006, 08:37 PM
Post #1

Technician
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 9
Joined: 31-October 06
Member No.: 210
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



this is one of mine..
Attached Image

and this are several of Soldier_of_ill...
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Denmon
post Nov 8 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #2

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 222
Joined: 6-November 06
From: Göteborg, Sweden
Member No.: 238
Alliance: CABAL
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



That pool is very cool but i have a better idea for you!

Take some waterpieces from the Tiberian Sun mixes and puzzel them togheter.
Now lighten them in photoshop to make it look cleaner.
Now cut it out and paste ontop of that ugly, hand made water.


--------------------

Mommy I'm sorry if my first letter made you cry
To be honest with you I don't think that I wanna die
Sometimes I feel like that I'm cancerous in others lives
Thats probably why I drink at night and sleep till 4 or 5
It's kinda hard walking through life with my distorted eyes
When I was younger I was stupid and I thought I thrived
I thought alot about everything I said in the letter
And questioned whether or not if I was dead you'd be better
You think my shorty would be happy if I never met her
It's too late now mommy I could never forget her
Could never forget how she told me to love
Cuz my father and my grandmother is always above
It's glory above you know that daddy taught me to thug
And everytime we was with nanny she'd bombard me with hugs (damn)
I MISS 'EM mommy and it's hard to believe
That I'm grown and I don't understand it - why did they leave
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post



Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th October 2026 - 06:08 PM


XGhozt.com