|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Replies
Posts in this topic
El_Serpiente The Hexlegged mech... Nov 1 2006, 08:07 AM Sleepwalker Thats really, really good! Great work on the l... Nov 1 2006, 03:02 PM Genobee Very nice indeed!
I'd really love to see ... Nov 1 2006, 03:54 PM Team Black Wow, it's gigantic.
I think this might even quali... Nov 1 2006, 04:01 PM![]() Corsair Looks more intimidating than anything, personally ... Nov 2 2006, 01:09 AM El_Serpiente QUOTE (El_Serpiente @ Nov 1 2006, 09:07 P... Nov 2 2006, 06:23 AM ChielScape the walk anim doesnt look too well... but ingame i... Nov 2 2006, 06:29 AM Ixith nice i cant wait till this thing is finished. i th... Nov 2 2006, 02:39 PM El_Serpiente QUOTE (Ixith @ Nov 3 2006, 03:39 AM) and ... Nov 3 2006, 04:26 AM ChrisIchikawa Haha! I'll leave that to you. Happy choosi... Nov 3 2006, 02:34 PM Robo fish that actually look like the colossus from dominion... Nov 3 2006, 03:25 PM Team Black Nah, give it to the scrin...
..or second thought,... Nov 3 2006, 04:34 PM Atomic Gopher Looks pretty Nodish to me. Definetly a really cool... Nov 4 2006, 04:29 PM cdmt So did you get the original idea from the January ... Nov 4 2006, 11:30 PM Sleepwalker The walking animation is very good!
I must say... Nov 5 2006, 12:34 AM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||