IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Crud Box or Container Car
Shakar
post Dec 6 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #1


Hum-vee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 182
Joined: 4-December 07
From: Underground...
Member No.: 1,068
Alliance: Forgotten
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



I was kind of bored... So I decided to edit the passenger train car from TS... Turned out I ended up making something like a box car xD

Attached Image

Feel free to use it, just credit me, also since it's my second voxel, though it is based off the passenger car... I even decided to put a little chrome on the bottom for no reason at all xD

I'll get better soon. ^^;

Edit: And can someone tell me how to keep the image from flashing like that? >< It's driving me nuts!

Attached File  Container_Car.zip ( 4.89K ) Number of downloads: 264


This post has been edited by Shakar: Dec 7 2007, 04:16 AM


--------------------

Current Projects:
Train Pack
Marble Madness Expansion

Finished Projects:
Urban Rush Remake
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Shakar
post Dec 7 2007, 04:17 AM
Post #2


Hum-vee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 182
Joined: 4-December 07
From: Underground...
Member No.: 1,068
Alliance: Forgotten
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Oh, heh... Guess I'll need to recolor the train and add it to the existing game to make two trains tongue.gif


--------------------

Current Projects:
Train Pack
Marble Madness Expansion

Finished Projects:
Urban Rush Remake
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post



Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 11:27 AM


XGhozt.com