IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Wireline Truck, My 1st Voxel =D
Shakar
post Dec 6 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #1


Hum-vee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 182
Joined: 4-December 07
From: Underground...
Member No.: 1,068
Alliance: Forgotten
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



I'm new to the voxel making part of modding CnC Tiberium Sun, so I thought I might try making my own voxels for the game.

My very first voxel, is a Wireline Truck.






That is my first voxel, it may not be good, but it's still my first try... I have pics of the vehicle it is based on with the voxel itself. =)
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Wireline_Truck.zip ( 2.3MB ) Number of downloads: 138
 


--------------------

Current Projects:
Train Pack
Marble Madness Expansion

Finished Projects:
Urban Rush Remake
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Team Black
post Dec 6 2007, 12:56 PM
Post #2


Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,841
Joined: 23-October 06
From: New York, U S of A
Member No.: 123
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Yeah I've seen worse 1st voxels tongue.gif

Kep practicing, looks like you've got the basics down


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Shakar   Wireline Truck   Dec 6 2007, 11:17 AM
- - Aro   Wanna see my first voxel?...   Dec 6 2007, 11:28 AM
- - Shakar   Thanks TB =D I plan on doing a line of civilian vo...   Dec 6 2007, 04:58 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 02:05 PM


XGhozt.com