IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> GDI Naval Pack
daTSchikinhed
post Dec 2 2007, 06:29 AM
Post #1


Mr. Moosey!
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 964
Joined: 5-October 06
From: Denton Texas
Member No.: 13
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberium Wars



It contains:

Druna Skass - Massive beam cannon ship.
Railgun Ship - Armed with a Railgun
Falcon - Disruptor Ship
0A-XB - Heavy Recon ship.

These are, per say, the best of the best of mine..

pretty pictures for you:

Druna Skass:


Railgun Ship:


Falcon:


Recon:

Attached File(s)
Attached File  GDI_Navy.zip ( 74.38K ) Number of downloads: 240
 


--------------------
I will never give up on the chance go be the Guardian Angel that I promised to be for her.


Music is my life. I love it. I live for it. Currently listening to:

Currently in Camp Taji, Iraq. Scheduled return: 28 April 2010
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
KingByng
post Dec 3 2007, 02:22 AM
Post #2


Cyborg
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 359
Joined: 17-February 07
From: Upper Canada
Member No.: 869
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Oh....My.....God.

These are amazing! Holy crap daTS, you really did a good job. I vote for a spotlight!


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 04:40 PM


XGhozt.com