|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Replies
Posts in this topic
Blind_crow.. Mega voxels.... Oct 31 2006, 09:42 PM The DvD There's no image.... yet ;] Oct 31 2006, 10:07 PM Blind_crow.. Sorry...
Nov 1 2006, 12:50 PM Bittah Commander Rofl, that'd be funny to see in game
And now make... Nov 1 2006, 01:18 PM Team Black "realistic"...ehh
OMGoodness these are amazing
Th... Nov 1 2006, 02:48 PM Blind_crow.. heh... the first one was made when was nothing... Nov 1 2006, 03:35 PM ChielScape they look weird, thats all Nov 1 2006, 05:39 PM El_Serpiente What the??? Nov 1 2006, 06:38 PM Uufje Rofl, a lego man. Nov 1 2006, 08:01 PM ChielScape thats not a lego man... Nov 1 2006, 08:22 PM Blind_crow.. How about this..
Nov 1 2006, 08:22 PM Nimron Very strange......you have a talent to, do wierd t... Nov 1 2006, 08:26 PM Bittah Commander I like that last one :o
I do wonder how it'd show ... Nov 1 2006, 08:32 PM![]() Team Black QUOTE (Bittah Commander @ Nov 1 2006, 05... Nov 1 2006, 09:20 PM![]() Corsair Ha, the lego man is pretty good
You should have m... Nov 1 2006, 11:35 PM![]() Bittah Commander QUOTE (Team Black @ Nov 1 2006, 10:20 PM)... Nov 2 2006, 12:03 AM Team Black Yeah I think you're right, shp animation would be ... Nov 2 2006, 02:57 PM Blind_crow.. I am wondering if someone can make voxel tree.. ... Nov 2 2006, 04:42 PM Team Black The bulldozer isn't bad. a little small though ing... Nov 2 2006, 05:20 PM mukamuka92 you know I think it would be funny if you had a tr... Nov 6 2006, 03:33 PM Denmon0728 I'd love to see that plant in-game! Try ma... Nov 6 2006, 09:32 PM Roani52 WTF???
THIS IS SO OMFG BIG. No1 did ever get that... Nov 7 2006, 11:18 AM
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||